Fantasy Football: Week 12 Positional Locks, Plus 5 Podcasts to Follow
Jeff Gross/Getty Images
Another weekend of NFL action, another chance for unattainable perfection in the futures market.
Week 12 Fantasy Locks
The Mission: To be informative, enlightening and 100 percent accurate each NFL weekend.
The Realistic Goal: To be informative, somewhat enlightening and accurate for 67 percent of the calls.
Quarterback: 275 Total Yards and/or Three TDs
1. Aaron Rodgers at N.Y. Giants
2. Matt Ryan at Tampa Bay
3. Peyton Manning at Kansas City
4. Carson Palmer at Cincinnati
5. Drew Brees vs. San Francisco
6. Robert Griffin III at Dallas
7. Andy Dalton vs. Oakland
8. Tony Romo vs. Washington
9. Matt Schaub at Detroit
Running Back: 115 Total Yards and/or Two TDs
1. Doug Martin vs. Atlanta
2. Ray Rice at San Diego
3. Arian Foster at Detroit
4. Adrian Peterson at Chicago
5. C.J. Spiller at Indianapolis
6. Chris Johnson at Jacksonville
7. Frank Gore at New Orleans
8. Trent Richardson vs. Pittsburgh
9. Stevan Ridley at N.Y. Jets
10. Ryan Mathews vs. Baltimore
Wide Receiver: 105 Total Yards and/or One TDs
1. A.J. Green vs. Oakland
2. Andre Johnson at Detroit
3. Reggie Wayne vs. Buffalo
4. Calvin Johnson vs. Houston
5. Roddy White at Tampa Bay
6. Dez Bryant vs. Washington
7. Demaryius Thomas at Kansas City
8. Vincent Jackson vs. Atlanta
9. Randall Cobb at N.Y. Giants
10. Steve Johnson at Indianapolis
Kicker: At Least Three Field Goals (or Nine Points)
1. Nick Novak vs. Baltimore
2. David Akers at New Orleans
3. Matt Prater at Kansas City
4. Phil Dawson vs. Pittsburgh
5. Lawrence Tynes vs. Green Bay
Sleepers Of The Week
QB Chad Henne vs. Tennessee
RB Ronnie Hillman at Kansas City
RB Vick Ballard vs. Buffalo
WR Cecil Shorts vs. Tennessee
WR Mohamed Sanu vs. Oakland
Week 12 Dream Team
QB Aaron Rodgers, Packers
RB Ray Rice, Ravens
RB Doug Martin, Buccaneers
WR A.J. Green, Bengals
WR Andre Johnson, Texans
RB/WR Adrian Peterson, Vikings
TE Jimmy Graham, Saints
K Lawrence Tynes, Giants
D/ST Chicago Bears
Here are five podcasts to religiously follow during the NFL season, whether killing time at the office, working out at the gym or escaping the kids (or spouse) for 45 blissful minutes of fantasy serenity.
1. ESPN—Fantasy Focus with Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz
2. CBSSports.com—Fantasy Football with Dave Richard, Nathan Zegura and Jamey Eisenberg
3. KFAN in Minneapolis—Fantasy Football Weekly with Paul Charchian
4. RotoWire.com—Fantasy Sports Podcast featuring Chris Liss and Jeff Erickson
5. MyFoxDetroit.com—Fantasy Sports Geekly with Sean Baligian and Scott Bischoff
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?