Fantasy Football: Week 11 Positional Locks, Plus 5 Podcasts to Follow
Brian Bahr/Getty Images
Another weekend of NFL action...another chance for unattainable perfection in the futures market.
Week 11 Fantasy Locks
The Mission: To be informative, enlightening and 100 percent accurate each NFL weekend.
The Realistic Goal: To be informative, somewhat enlightening and accurate for 67 percent of the calls.
Quarterback: 275 Total Yards and/or 3 TD
1. Peyton Manning vs. San Diego
2. Aaron Rodgers @ Detroit
3. Drew Brees @ Oakland
4. Carson Palmer vs. New Orleans
5. Tom Brady vs. Indianapolis
6. Matt Ryan vs. Arizona
7. Andrew Luck @ New England
8. Matthew Stafford vs. Green Bay
9. Andy Dalton @ Kansas City
Running Back: 115 Total Yards and/or 2 TD
1. Arian Foster vs. Jacksonville
2. Ray Rice @ Pittsburgh
3. C.J. Spiller vs. Miami
4. Doug Martin @ Carolina
5. Stevan Ridley vs. Indianapolis
6. Trent Richardson @ Dallas
7. LeSean McCoy @ Washington
8. Jamaal Charles vs. Cincinnati
9. Frank Gore vs. Chicago
Wide Receiver: 105 Total Yards and/or 1 TD
1. Roddy White vs. Arizona
2. Calvin Johnson vs. Green Bay
3. Demaryius Thomas vs. San Diego
4. Reggie Wayne @ New England
5. Denarius Moore vs. New Orleans
6. Wes Welker vs. Indianapolis
7. A.J. Green @ Kansas City
8. Steve Johnson vs. Miami
9. Larry Fitzgerald @ Atlanta
10. Danny Amendola vs. N.Y. Jets
Kicker: At Least 3 Field Goals (or 9 Points)
1. Shayne Graham vs. Jacksonville
2. Sebastian Janikowski vs. New Orleans
3. Justin Tucker @ Pittsburgh
4. Rian Lindell vs. Miami
5. Mason Crosby @ Detroit
Sleepers Of The Week
QB Nick Foles @ Washington
RB Daniel Thomas @ Buffalo
RB Ronnie Hillman vs. San Diego
WR Josh Gordon @ Dallas
WR Laurent Robinson @ Houston
Week 11 Dream Team
QB Peyton Manning, Broncos
RB Arian Foster, Texans
RB C.J. Spiller, Bills
WR Roddy White, Falcons
WR Calvin Johnson, Lions
RB/WR Ray Rice, Ravens
TE Jimmy Graham, Saints
K Rian Lindell, Bills
D/ST Houston Texans
Here are five podcasts to religiously follow during the NFL season, whether killing time at the office, working out at the gym...or escaping the kids (or spouse) for 45 blissful minutes of fantasy serenity.
1. ESPN—Fantasy Focus with Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz
2. CBSSports.com—Fantasy Football with Dave Richard, Nathan Zegura and Jamey Eisenberg
3. KFAN in Minneapolis—Fantasy Football Weekly with Paul Charchian
4. RotoWire.com—Fantasy Sports Podcast featuring Chris Liss and Jeff Erickson
5. MyFoxDetroit.com—Fantasy Sports Geekly with Sean Baligian and Scott Bischoff
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?