Fantasy Football: 25 Playmaking Stars to Realistically Pursue in Trade Talks
Christian Petersen/Getty Images
The following countdown reveals 25 big-time NFL playmakers whose fantasy values have declined since the preseason—for various reasons.
As a result, each one could be had for a reduced-market trade price before Sunday's slate of games, provided prospective owners can push the right buttons during negotiations.
For an in-depth slideshow of the top 10 players to realistically pursue before Sunday, click here.
1. RB Chris Johnson, Titans
2. RB Michael Turner, Falcons
3. WR Jordy Nelson, Packers
4. QB Michael Vick, Eagles
5. RB Fred Jackson, Bills
6. RB Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants
7. RB Steven Jackson, Rams
8. RB Darren Sproles, Saints
9. QB Cam Newton, Panthers
10. RB DeMarco Murray, Cowboys
11. WR Dez Bryant, Cowboys
12. TE Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
13. QB Tony Romo, Cowboys
14. WR Marques Colston, Saints
15. WR Jeremy Maclin, Eagles
16. QB Philip Rivers, Chargers
17. RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Bengals
18. WR Vincent Jackson, Buccaneers
19. QB Peyton Manning, Broncos
20. WR Steve Smith, Panthers
21. RB Ryan Mathews, Chargers
22. TE Antonio Gates, Chargers
23. RB Matt Forte, Bears
24. WR Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals (a byproduct of Kolb/Skelton at QB)
25. TE Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?