We've gotten this far, might as well finish this one out!
20. Titans - Gilmore. Going to be between DT and CB. Gilmore has been rising up the charts and hard to pass up that potential.
21. Bengals - Glenn. Bengals could use an interior lineman and Glenn gives flexibility of playing Guard or Tackle.
22. Browns - Wright. Another weapon for the Browns offense. Now if they could just get a QB!
23. Lions - Martin. Probably crushed that neither Kirkpatrick or Gilmore fell, Lions take best player available and also address need.
24. Steelers - Adams. The Ohio State OT has had his share of issues, but Steelers need help on the offensive line. Watch for sleeper Bobby Massie here, too.
25. Broncos - Brockers. Denver needs a DT and they're hoping Brockers falls to them this far.
26. Texans - Randle. I've been thinking Stephen Hill here the entire offseason, but the more I've watched Randle, the more impressed I am.
27. Patriots - Perry. New England expected to go defense heavy in the draft. Pass rusher Perry fits a need.
28. Packers - McClellin. Packers need OLB opposite Clay Matthews and have shown significant interest in McClellin.
29. Ravens - Zeitler. Konz has been a popular mock pick for Baltimore, but is more of a finesse blocker than a bulldozer.
30. 49ers - Still. Probably BPA at this point. This team built on defense and hard to pass up Still (or Werthy) at this point.
31. Patriots - Werthy. Don't see any other CBs worthy of this pick (yes, pun intended) as I think Jenkins slides to day 2.
32. Giants - Hightower. Lot of people picking Fleener here, but the Giants TE coach needs them to block, which is Fleener's weakness. Remember we're still talking about a defense that finished toward the bottom of the NFL last year.