Fantasy Football Week 15 Rankings: Top 60 Wide Receivers
Vikings receiver Percy Harvin is giving fantasy owners exactly what they want—a strong finish. On the other hand, he's giving migraines to owners going against him.
In each of his past four games, Harvin has scored at least one touchdown and has at least 94 yards from scrimmage. In those four games, Harvin has 32 receptions for 393 yards in addition to 19 carries for 91 yards and he has scored a total of five touchdowns during that span.
While it probably does count toward his fantasy production in your league, Harvin also had the NFL's longest non-scoring play in history: a 104-yard kickoff.
This week, Harvin and the Vikings face the Saints, who have allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers. With the Vikings likely to trail early, they could be forced to throw early and often meaning another monster game for Harvin.
Here are some notes on wide receivers that will play in Week 15:
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith had five receptions (on a team-high nine targets) for 48 yards and a score last week. It was the third game in which he has scored and finished with double-digit fantasy points in his past six games. In each of the other three games, Smith has had three fantasy points or less.
- Receiver Julio Jones had only three receptions, but two of them went for touchdowns and Jones finished with 104 yards. It was the fourth time this season that Jones has reached 100 receiving yards.
- The first time Calvin Johnson faced Minnesota, he had seven receptions for 108 yards and two touchdowns. Last week, he had three receptions for 29 yards, which tie his season lows, but he did not score. He now has only one touchdown in his past five games.
- Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson had four receptions for 59 yards and a score. It was the first time he scored since Week 5 against Buffalo.
- Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe had a respectable six receptions for 69 yards, but he extended his scoreless streak to eight games. Bowe has at least 60 receiving yards in 10 of 13 games this season. With Tyler Palko not getting the start this week, it can only get better for Bowe, right?
- Saints receiver Marques Colston finished with seven receptions for 105 yards and caught both of Brees' two touchdown passes last week. Colston has at least 50 yards in nine straight games.
- Titans receiver Nate Washington had six receptions for 130 yards and a touchdown last week. It was his second game with 100-plus yards in the past four weeks.
- Three Redskins receivers finished with 80-plus yards in Week 14: Donte' Stallworth (96), Jabar Gaffney (92) and Santana Moss (81). Both Gaffney and Moss caught touchdown passes as well. Isn't it nice when your receivers get to face the Patriots' secondary?
- Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald finished with seven receptions for 149 yards and a touchdown last week. Fitzgerald now has 62 receptions for 1,092 yards, his fifth consecutive season with at least 1,000 receiving yards, and seven touchdowns.
- Receiver Michael Crabtree led the Niners in receiving with seven receptions for 63 yards in Week 14. Crabtree has 24 receptions for 333 yards and a touchdown in his past four games. Only seven players have more receiving yards in their team's 10th to 13th game. Unfortunately for Crabtree owners, this week they face the Steelers, who have allowed the fewest fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season.
- Bears receiver Johnny Knox led the team in receiving again, but he had only three receptions for 37 yards in Week 14. Before last week's game, Knox had 97, 145 and 53 yards in his previous three games.
- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson had four receptions for a season-high 116 yards. It was his first 100-yard game of the season.
- The trio of Cowboys receivers (Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Laurent Robinson) all scored touchdowns against the Giants last week as did backup tight end John Phillips. Robinson led the team in receiving with 137 yards and he has now scored in six of seven games.
- Hakeem Nicks had seven receptions for a game-high 154 yards last week. Nicks has 21 receptions for 329 yards and two touchdowns in his past three games.
Here are our top 60 fantasy wide receivers for Week 15 (standard-scoring):
1. Calvin Johnson, Lions (at OAK)
2. Wes Welker, Patriots (at DEN)
3. Hakeem Nicks, Giants (vs WAS)
4. Roddy White, Falcons (vs JAX)
5. Victor Cruz, Giants (vs WAS)
6. Percy Harvin, Vikings (vs NO)
7. Jordy Nelson, Packers (at KC)
8. Brandon Marshall, Dolphins (at BUF)
9. Marques Colston, Saints (at MIN)
10. Mike Wallace, Steelers (at SF)
11. Vincent Jackson, Chargers (vs BAL)
12. A.J. Green, Bengals (at STL)
13. Steve Smith, Panthers (at HOU)
14. Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals (vs CLE)
15. Miles Austin, Cowboys (at TB)
16. Dez Bryant, Cowboys (at TB)
17. Julio Jones, Falcons (vs JAX)
18. Laurent Robinson, Cowboys (at TB)
19. Stevie Johnson, Bills (vs MIA)
20. Antonio Brown, Steelers (at SF)
21. Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs (vs GB)
22. Santana Moss, Redskins (at NYG)
23. Brandon Lloyd, Rams (vs CIN)
24. Anquan Boldin, Ravens (at SD)
25. Mike Williams, Buccaneers (vs DAL)
26. Mario Manningham, Giants (vs WAS)
27. Santonio Holmes, Jets (at PHI)
28. Nate Washington, Titans (at IND)
29. Lance Moore, Saints (at MIN)
30. C.J. Spiller, Bills (vs MIA)
31. Demaryius Thomas, Broncos (vs NE)
32. Torrey Smith, Ravens (at SD)
33. DeSean Jackson, Eagles (vs NYJ)
34. James Jones, Packers (at KC)
35. Andre Johnson, Texans (vs CAR)
36. Michael Crabtree, 49ers (vs PIT)
37. Jabar Gaffney, Redskins (at NYG)
38. Eric Decker, Broncos (vs NE)
39. Jeremy Maclin, Eagles (vs NYJ)
40. Damian Williams, Titans (at IND)
41. Nate Burleson, Lions (at OAK)
42. Pierre Garcon, Colts (vs TEN)
43. Plaxico Burress, Jets (at PHI)
44. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Raiders (vs DET)
45. Doug Baldwin, Seahawks (at CHI)
46. Reggie Wayne, Colts (vs TEN)
47. Malcom Floyd, Chargers (vs BAL)
48. Johnny Knox, Bears (vs SEA)
49. Deion Branch, Patriots (at DEN)
50. Titus Young, Lions (at OAK)
51. Donald Driver, Packers (at KC)
52. Denarius Moore, Raiders (vs DET)
53. Brad Smith, Bills (vs MIA)
54. David Nelson, Bills (vs MIA)
55. Greg Little, Browns (at ARI)
56. Golden Tate, Seahawks (at CHI)
57. Devin Aromashodu, Vikings (vs NO)
58. Early Doucet, Cardinals (vs CLE)
59. Jerome Simpson, Bengals (at STL)
60. Randall Cobb, Packers (at KC)
If you're in a point-per-reception (PPR) league, here are our wide receiver PPR rankings for Week 15.
For more positions and/or flex rankings, visit our fantasy section.
Good luck in Week 15!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?