Through Week 10, there are 28 wide receivers who are averaging at least 60 receiving yards per game this season.
At least one-quarter of those 28 players will not play in Week 11. Five are on bye (Mike Wallace, Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Antonio Brown and Pierre Garcon) and two are injured (Kenny Britt is out for the season and Miles Austin is out a few weeks with a hamstring injury).
Technically, Andre Johnson falls into both categories.
Johnson, who has not played since Week 4 after sustaining a hamstring injury, has said there is "no doubt" that he will play when the Texans return from bye in Week 12.
“I feel like I’m ready,” Johnson said, per Nick Scurfield of HoustonTexans.com. “Right now, I have no doubt that I’ll be out on the field next Sunday. I plan on playing.”
Unfortunately for Johnson owners, however, the Texans will be without quarterback Matt Schaub and rely on Matt Leinart to get the ball to Johnson.
Here are some notes on wide receivers that will (or are scheduled to) play in Week 11:
- Last week, Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson was inactive after he did not show up for a team meeting on Saturday morning. When he is active, it's been a feast-or-famine season for Jackson. While he has two 100-yard games and has the potential for a 150-yard performance with two scores, Jackson has three receptions or less and 46 yards or less in each of his past three games. In fact, he has less than 100 yards in those three games combined.
- Speaking of boom or bust, Chargers receiver Vincent Jackson falls into that category. After finishing with 141 yards and three touchdowns in Week 9, Jackson had only one reception for 22 yards in Week 10. Jackson has three 100-yard games this season and four games with less than 35.
- Falcons receiver Harry Douglas led the team in receiving last week with 133 yards on eight catches. It was the first 100-yard game of his career. Douglas is an option only in deeper leagues unless Julio Jones, who left last week's game due to his hamstring, is unable to play.
- Titans receiver Damian Williams, who was on our waiver-wire list this week, set a career high with 107 yards and a touchdown on five receptions last week. Williams now has scored in four of his past six games and has 60-plus yards in three of his past five games.
- Cardinals receiver Early Doucet has scored a touchdown in three of his last four games. Doucet now has five straight games with at least seven fantasy points.
- Browns rookie receiver Greg Little had a career-high 84 receiving yards. In his previous three games, Little had 33 receiving yards or less each week. That said, he has yet to score the first touchdown of his career.
- With a tough matchup against the league's stingiest defense when it comes to fantasy points to wide receivers, Brandon Lloyd was held to less than 50 receiving yards for the first time in four games as a Ram Week 10 at Cleveland. That said, he scored his second touchdown in three weeks.
- Cowboys receiver Laurent Robinson scored two touchdowns last week and has now scored in three consecutive games. With Miles Austin expected to miss another game with a hamstring injury, Robinson is worthy of a start again.
- Jacksonville wide receiver Mike Thomas had one reception for one yard last week. In his past four games, Thomas has a total of nine receptions for 69 yards and no touchdowns.
- Ravens receivers Anquan Boldin and Torrey Smith finished with only 22 and 28 yards, respectively, against the Seahawks last week. In his previous four games, Boldin had seven-plus receptions and 88-plus yards three times.
- Chicago's Earl Bennett led the team in receiving (81 yards) and had six of the team's nine receptions last week. Bennett had five receptions for 95 yards and a score in previous week.
Here are our top 60 fantasy wide receivers for Week 11 (standard-scoring):
1. Calvin Johnson, Lions (vs CAR)
2. Wes Welker, Patriots (vs KC)
3. Steve Smith, Panthers (at DET)
4. Greg Jennings, Packers (vs TB)
5. Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals (at SF)
6. Dez Bryant, Cowboys (at WAS)
7. Vincent Jackson, Chargers (at CHI)
8. Brandon Marshall, Dolphins (vs BUF)
9. Roddy White, Falcons (vs TEN)
10. Hakeem Nicks, Giants (vs PHI)
11. Anquan Boldin, Ravens (vs CIN)
12. Brandon Lloyd, Rams (vs SEA)
13. Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs (at NE)
14. Jordy Nelson, Packers (vs TB)
15. A.J. Green, Bengals (at BAL)
16. Santonio Holmes, Jets (at DEN)
17. Victor Cruz, Giants (vs PHI)
18. Laurent Robinson, Cowboys (at WAS)
19. Stevie Johnson, Bills (at MIA)
20. Mario Manningham, Giants (vs PHI)
21. Sidney Rice, Seahawks (at STL)
22. DeSean Jackson, Eagles (at NYG)
23. Julio Jones, Falcons (vs TEN)
24. Denarius Moore, Raiders (at MIN)
25. Plaxico Burress, Jets (at DEN)
26. Jeremy Maclin, Eagles (at NYG)
27. Michael Crabtree, 49ers (vs ARI)
28. Percy Harvin, Vikings (vs OAK)
29. Mike Williams, Buccaneers (at GB)
30. Deion Branch, Patriots (vs KC)
31. Steve Breaston, Chiefs (at NE)
32. David Nelson, Bills (at MIA)
33. Torrey Smith, Ravens (vs CIN)
34. Earl Bennett, Bears (vs SD)
35. Nate Washington, Titans (at ATL)
36. James Jones, Packers (vs TB)
37. Damian Williams, Titans (at ATL)
38. Eric Decker, Broncos (vs NYJ)
39. Jabar Gaffney, Redskins (vs DAL)
40. Greg Little, Browns (vs JAX)
41. Early Doucet, Cardinals (at SF)
42. Jerome Simpson, Bengals (at BAL)
43. Vincent Brown, Chargers (at CHI)
44. Doug Baldwin, Seahawks (at STL)
45. Michael Jenkins, Vikings (vs OAK)
46. Jason Avant, Eagles (at NYG)
47. Chad Ochocinco, Patriots (vs KC)
48. Jacoby Ford, Raiders (at MIN)
49. Braylon Edwards, 49ers (vs ARI)
50. Harry Douglas, Falcons (vs TEN)
51. Demaryius Thomas, Broncos (vs NYJ)
52. Mike Thomas, Jaguars (at CLE)
53. Jon Baldwin, Chiefs (at NE)
54. Nate Burleson, Lions (vs CAR)
55. Malcom Floyd, Chargers (at CHI)
56. Josh Cribbs, Browns (vs JAX)
57. Davone Bess, Dolphins (vs BUF)
58. Titus Young, Lions (vs CAR)
59. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Raiders (at MIN)
60. Jason Hill, Jaguars (at CLE)
If you're in a point-per-reception (PPR) league, here are our wide receiver PPR rankings for Week 11.
For more positions and/or flex rankings, visit our fantasy section.
Good luck in Week 11!