After a highly successful “Fan’s Mock” here at B/R in 2010, we’re returning for our second go-round to once again give our fans a chance to vote for who they think their team should select in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft!
The New York Giants play in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL and will have to face off against Michael Vick and Tony Romo again in 2011 in order to make it to the playoffs. They also face a tough situation as far as grabbing a wild card spot in the NFC with as many as six playoff contenders between just the NFC East and North alone.
With the 19th pick they still have a chance to grab a starter at a few positions. They will just have to decide who they think can help them out the most.
So who will it be?
Here are the selections so far:
1. Carolina Panthers select CB Patrick Peterson
2. Denver Broncos Select DT Marcell Dareus
3. Buffalo Bills Select OLB Von Miller
4. Cincinnati Bengals select DE Da’Quan Bowers
5. Arizona Cardinals select QB Blaine Gabbert
6. Cleveland Browns select WR AJ Green
7. San Francisco 49ers select CB Prince Amukamara
8. Tennessee Titans select DT Nick Fairley
9. Dallas Cowboys select OT Tyron Smith
10. Washington Redskins select DE Robert Quinn
11. Houston Texans select DE Cameron Jordan
12. Minnesota Vikings select QB Jake Locker
13. Detroit Lions select OT Anthony Castonzo
14. St. Louis Rams select WR Julio Jones
15. Miami Dolphins select QB Cam Newton
16. Jacksonville Jaguars select DE Ryan Kerrigan
17. New England Patriots select DE JJ Watt
18. San Diego Chargers select OLB Aldon Smith
Remember to cast your votes below! Voting will close in 24 hours!
The Rules: Each day for the next 32 days, we’ll post a continuation of this article at 6 p.m. Eastern time where the fans can comment, discuss, and decide who their team will pick.
At 5 p.m. Eastern the following day, we’ll look at the best comments and opinions and announce the selection your team has made—along with the next team who will pick—at 6 p.m. A list of previous selections will be included, and fans will not be allowed to vote for players who are already off the board.
Note: You do not have to use the player’s full name in voting for your vote to count. If there is a tie at the 5 p.m. cut-off, whichever player is ranked as the higher pick on CBS sports' "overall player ranking" will be the selection.
Example: If the Bills have six votes for Von Miller and six votes for Cam Newton, then Miller, who is ranked No.2 overall, would be the selection over Newton, who is ranked at No. 11.