2010 NFL Power Ranking
OTAs are over; I am in anticipation overload. The Jets will be the first team in camp Saturday July 17, 2010. That is four weeks away...
We are seven weeks away from the 2010 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game. It is on Sunday, Aug. 8, 2010. Cincinnati Bengals will face the Dallas Cowboys. AWESOME!
Well without any further delay...
32. Rams: Sam Bradford to start as a rookie behind O-line in shambles soon
31. Bills: Rebuilding without franchise QB
30. Browns: Jake Delhomme QB in waiting for Colt McCoy
29. Buccaneers: Josh Freeman still way too raw
28. Jaguars: David Garrard and Jack Del Rio in the hot seat
27. Lions: Renovation almost complete, maybe next season
26. Seahawks: Pete Carroll could be a top five recruiter in the draft next season
25. Cardinals: So this is what a gutted Super Bowl team looks like
24. Redskins: Shanahan to prove he was not product of roster and staff?
23. Chiefs: Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel join Cassel for Patriots reunion
22. Panthers: Matt Moore makes Panthers a sleeper in the NFC (edit)
21. 49ers: To lead a division tied to league’s whipping post
20. Raiders: Big John Henderson could revive from hibernation
19. Titans: Pacman Jones goes to the Bengals while Vince Young makes it rain
18. Eagles: Let's trade McNabb and start Kevin Kolb. Brilliant! NOT...
17. Bears: Jay Cutler meet Julius Peppers and Mike Martz
16. Giants: 21 to 16 TD to INT ratio for Eli Manning is unimpressive
15. Texans: Loss of Robinson and suspension of DROY is gonna hurt with hard schedule
14. Dolphins: Chad Henne meet Brandon Marshall
13. Falcons: Dunta Robinson ought to help 28th ranked pass defense of 2009
12. Bengals: The 2009 22nd ranked scoring offense exposed in the playoffs
11. Broncos: Locker contagion’s replaced with sound of angels singing
10. Chargers: Eleven-game winning streak came to a halt in the playoffs
9. Jets: Quarterback's sophomore slump could slow the Jets down
8. Patriots: Tom Brady and company back in the hunt for another Ring
7. Ravens: Joe Flacco meet WR Anquan Boldin
6. Packers: Top 10 offense and top five defense last season
5. Cowboys: Team is building on playoff win with Dez Bryant
4. Vikings: Brett Favre is like a bottle of wine…
3. Steelers: Is the No. 1 2008 pass defense that took Steelers to Super Bowl back?
2. Colts: AFC Champs until dethroned
1. Saints: Saints also swept the AFC East last season, and they are back
1. AFC North
2. AFC East
3. NFC North
4. AFC West
5. NFC EAST
6. AFC South
7. NFC South
8. NFC West
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?