Poised to for another breakout season, Antonio Bryant is going to be a great value in this year's fantasy football drafts.
Here's round nine of my World Championships of Fantasy Football Draft.
If you missed any of my previous eight picks, check them out in my archive .
1. No Mercy — Darren Sproles, SD RB
2. L.A. CONNECTION — Torry Holt, NE WR
3. CSACMA — Dez Bryant, Dal WR
4. Did this dude just did this? — Davone Bess, Mia WR
5. Fantasy Assassins MF — Devin Aromashadu, Chi WR
6. FantasyLion.com — Antonio Bryant Cin WR
7. HAWKNATION — Eddie Royal, Den WR
8. JerrysJets — Steve Slaton, Hou RB
9. Ficitional Thugs — Donnie Avery, Stl WR
10. purestrength3 — Darren McFadden, Oak RB
11. EarlyBird — Chester Taylor, Chi RB
12. Bills Are Back — Michael Bush, Oak RB
Seven WRs, Five RBs
Pretty easy pick here. I was looking for another WR and I really like Antonio Bryant this year.
The Bengals face a tough schedule, but Bryant has never had a QB as good as Palmer. He’s also never lined up alongside a WR as good as 85.
Bryant has been inconsistent and injury prone at times, but let’s not forget that he was a top 10 WR two years ago with Jeff Garcia and no OchoCinco. I don’t think he’ll be a top 10 WR again, but top 20 isn’t out of reach.
Laveranues Coles failed to fill the void left my TJ Houshmandzadeh, but Bryant should be able to bring the element back to the passing game that TJH left. Bryant’s bye week is different than the three starters I have, so he’ll make a nice bye week starter or flex option.
Finally, should one of my starters miss any time because of injury, I’d have no problem starting Bryant as an every week starter.
—QB — Tom Brady
—RB1 — Joseph Addai
—RB2 — Ricky Williams
—WR1 — Andre Johnson
—WR2 — Miles Austin
—WR3 — Michael Crabtree
—TE — Jermichal Finley
—Flex — Thomas Jones or Antonio Bryant