Redskins Safety Chris Horton: Interview Questions
Chris Horton starred for the Washington Redskins in the 2008 season, starting ten games, playing in 14, intercepting the ball three times, having one sack, and making 76 tackles.
After the fourth week of the 2008 regular season Horton earned the honor of being selected the NFL Rookie of the Week after his standout performance against the Dallas Cowboys.
He was selected in the seventh round (249th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft, and has proved that he can be a playmaker.
So, who is Chris Horton? Here are 16 questions that will help you understand the Washington Redskins strong safety.
1. How have you adjusted to life in DC, after growing up in Louisiana and going to college in Los Angeles?
2. When growing up, were you a hometown boy cheering for the Saints or did you look outside the state of Louisiana for your team?
3. How has going to a Catholic school (De La Salle High School) helped you as a person and as a player on the field?
4. Who has been the biggest impact on your life and what have they done to help you succeed?
5. You grew up with one brother and two sisters. How often did you team up with Robert to compete against Latiera and Sade?
6. You had a stellar high school career that saw you earn three letters in football and have the honor of being selected District MVP, how did you come to pick UCLA? What other colleges were you looking at attending?
7. In your first year of play at UCLA you sprained your right foot, and than going into your sophomore year you ended up dislocating your wrist and had to have surgery? How tough was that to cope with these injuries, being that they happened close to the end of one season and at the beginning of the next season?
8. Going into the 2008 NFL Draft, did you have a certain round you thought you might get picked in? What was the round and were you at all disappointed to be selected late in the draft? Did you get calls from other teams that said they were going to draft you?
9. How much pressure did you put on yourself coming into training camp, and what were your expectations after being selected in the seventh round? What did you expect from a first year head coach in Jim Zorn?
10. Did you ever think going into the 2008 season that you would have started ten games and make such an impact in those games? Who was your mentor on the team that helped you prepare for those ten games?
11. With the unfortunate tragic death of Sean Taylor still in the minds of fan's, did you feel an extra sense of pressure to perform? How did the front office and the coaching staff help you prepare for that?
12. What are your personal goals going into the 2009 season and what do you need to do to achieve these? What are your goals for the team?
13. How did you get the nickname predator, and K-Hort? Which one do you like more? Are there other nicknames that we might not know about and what are those?
14. What is your pregame routine? Is there certain music you listen too? Do you have a meal that you have to eat?
15. What has been the biggest moment of your entire football career form High School till now? Which moment would you like to forget?
16. With many great safety's to have played in the NFL, how did you come to choose Ronnie Lott as a role model? What was it about his play that attracted you towards him?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?