10 Questions for Crabtree
He was the second wide receiver taken in the 2009 NFL draft, but that doesn't matter now. He was the proverbial big man on campus just a few short months ago, and now nobody cares. You see Michael Crabtree is now an NFL player and nobody cares about what you did or where you did it all that matters is the "now". When Crabtree arrives at training camp on July 24, assuming he is not a camp holdout, he will only have two places to go and that's up or down.
You either get better or you get worse, there is no in between game with the NFL. Especially when you play for the San Francisco 49ers and especially when you play wide receiver for the San Francisco 49ers. On July 23, I hope to sit down with the phenom and give him his last chance to say "hi haters" before the training camp. Crabtree will get ten questions to show how focused he is before he hits the field and thus allowing only his play, for better or worse, to talk/shout for him.
1) What is one thing you want to prove in training camp?
2) What was the biggest thing you took away from mini camp?
3) What can the 49er fans expect from Michael Crabtree this year?
4) Do you expect to be the opening day starting wide receiver?
5) What aspect of your game did you focus on most in the off-season?
6) How much contact, if any, did you have with Shaun Hill or Alex Smith outside of the 49ers facility?
7) What are your team goals for this squad?
8) What are your personal goals for this year?
9) How fast are you?
10) Can you name the starting secondary for the Arizona Cardinals?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?