Fantasy Football: Smartphone-Friendly Cheat Sheet for Week 15
Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
Piggy-backing off the success of The Fantasy Blog's smartphone-friendly cheat sheets for standard-scoring and points-per-reception leagues back in August, here's an all-encompassing, iPhone-friendly cheat sheet full of Week 15 insight and predictions:
- Top 30 Quarterbacks
- Top 40 Running Backs
- Top 50 Wide Receivers
- Top 30 Tight Ends
- Week 15 Positional Locks/5 Fantasy Podcasts To Follow
Points Per Reception
- The 100 Most Valuable Fantasy Assets
- How To Handle An Elite-QB Handcuff On The Trade Market
- How To Shake The 0-2 Blues
- 4 Reasons To Trade An Elite Back After An 0-2 Start
- Top 150 Overall Players, Vol. 4
- 'Survivor Pool' Picks For Weeks 1-17
- The 'Week 11 Bye' Strategy
- 10 Players I'll Be Avoiding At Their Prescribed Draft Slots
- Results of Three Simultaneous Mock Drafts
- PPR Primer
- Choose Your QB: Brady vs. Brees
- Analysis: 10-Team Real Draft With Quirky Rules
- Bye-Week Saviors
- Dark Horses/Sleepers After Round 8
- Faking Your Way Through An Early Draft
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?