Jaguars wideout Justin Blackmon (39 catches, 557 yards, 3 TD) boasts a top-20 ranking in targets, receiving yards and fantasy points since Week 8 (among his positional brethren).
Here are my top 45 wide receivers for Week 14 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
When it comes to crafting a weekly listing of elite wide receivers, simply follow the trail of quarterbacks primed for Week 14 glory...or wideouts with track records of success against middling pass defenses.
To view my top-50 listing of wide receivers in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
On the injury front, Danny Amendola (foot) and Sidney Rice (possible concussion) shall remain off the board for now.
Week 14: Top 45 PPR Wideouts
1. Dez Bryant at Cincinnati
2. Calvin Johnson at Green Bay
3. Andre Johnson at New England
4. Wes Welker vs. Houston
5. Brandon Marshall at Minnesota
6. Julio Jones at Carolina
7. A.J. Green vs. Dallas
8. Victor Cruz vs. New Orleans
9. Reggie Wayne vs. Tennessee
10. Demaryius Thomas at Oakland
11. Randall Cobb vs. Detroit
12. Steve Smith vs. Atlanta
13. Roddy White at Carolina
14. Vincent Jackson vs. Philadelphia
15. T.Y. Hilton vs. Tennessee
16. Pierre Garcon vs. Baltimore
17. Marques Colston at N.Y. Giants
18. Chris Givens at Buffalo
19. Hakeem Nicks vs. New Orleans
20. Greg Jennings vs. Detroit
21. Torrey Smith at Washington
22. Steve Johnson vs. St. Louis
23. Larry Fitzgerald at Seattle
24. Eric Decker at Oakland
25. Miles Austin at Cincinnati
26. Lance Moore at N.Y. Giants
27. Cecil Shorts vs. N.Y. Jets
28. Brandon Lloyd vs. Houston
29. Michael Crabtree vs. Miami
30. Kenny Britt at Indianapolis
31. Dwayne Bowe at Cleveland
32. Danario Alexander at Pittsburgh
33. Antonio Brown vs. San Diego
34. Golden Tate vs. Arizona
35. Denarius Moore vs. Denver
36. Mike Wallace vs. San Diego
37. Anquan Boldin at Washington
38. Donnie Avery vs. Tennessee
39. Justin Blackmon vs. N.Y. Jets
40. Josh Gordon vs. Kansas City
41. Malcom Floyd at Pittsburgh
42. Jeremy Maclin at Tampa Bay
43. James Jones vs. Detroit
44. Davone Bess at San Francisco
45. Mike Williams vs. Philadelphia
45a. Jerome Simpson vs. Chicago
45b. Jeremy Kerley at Jacksonville
45c. Nate Washington at Indianapolis
45d. Donald Jones vs. St. Louis
1. Of his last four outings against AFC East foes, Andre Johnson has racked up either 110 yards receiving or one touchdown three times (the lone clunker came against the Jets nine weeks ago).
2. A.J. Green's nine-game streak of at least one touchdown (Weeks 2-11) may have masked some fantasy shortcomings for the stretch run. In six home outings, he's averaging only 5.7 catches, 71 yards and 0.8 touchdowns (good, but hardly elite tallies).
3. Let's not throw Justin Blackmon (one catch last week) back into the free-agent bin just yet. Since Week 4, the Jags rookie has seven outings of six-plus targets and three touchdowns. Of equal importance, Chad Henne remains a tangible QB upgrade over Blaine Gabbert.
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.