Michael Turner continued his touchdown-making ways in 2012, scoring his seventh of the season against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday Night Football. Despite a career-worst 3.8 yards per carry, the veteran running back continues to produce fantasy points via trips to the end zone.
None of the Saints had as prolific a fantasy day as the one Turner enjoyed on Thursday, but a lot of fantasy points will be produced from the running back position on Sunday and Monday Night Football.
Injured RBs DeMarco Murray and Darren McFadden each have a chance to return in Week 13. Beanie Wells already has. All three backs rank in the No. 6 through No. 40 range below.
6. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers (at St. Louis Rams).
7. Doug Martin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at Denver Broncos).
8. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens (vs. Pittsburgh Steelers).
9. Bryce Brown, Philadelphia Eagles (at Dallas Cowboys).
10. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. Carolina Panthers).
11. Stevan Ridley, New England Patriots (at Miami Dolphins).
12. Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins (vs. New York Giants).
13. Ahmad Bradshaw, New York Giants (at Washington Redskins).
14. BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cincinnati Bengals (at San Diego Chargers).
15. Beanie Wells, Arizona Cardinals (at New York Jets).
16. Mikel Leshoure, Detroit Lions (vs. Indianapolis Colts).
17. Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams (vs. San Francisco 49ers).
18. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks (at Chicago Bears).
19. Knowshon Moreno, Denver Broncos (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
20. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears (vs. Seattle Seahawks).
21. DeMarco Murray, Dallas Cowboys (vs. Philadelphia Eagles).
22. Reggie Bush, Miami Dolphins (vs. New England Patriots).
23. Ryan Mathews, San Diego Chargers (vs. Cincinnati Bengals).
24. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders (vs. Cleveland Browns).
25. Shonn Greene, New York Jets (vs. Arizona Cardinals).
26. Marcel Reece, Oakland Raiders (vs. Cleveland Browns).
27. DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers (at Kansas City Chiefs).
28. Michael Bush, Chicago Bears (vs. Seattle Seahawks).
29. Felix Jones, Dallas Cowboys (vs. Philadelphia Eagles).
30. Fred Jackson, Buffalo Bills (vs. Jacksonville Jaguars).
31. Rashad Jennings, Jacksonville Jaguars (at Buffalo Bills).
32. Jonathan Dwyer, Pittsburgh Steelers (at Baltimore Ravens)
33. Daniel Thomas, Miami Dolphins (vs. New England Patriots).
34. Vick Ballard, Indianapolis Colts (at Detroit Lions).
35. James Starks, Green Bay Packers (vs. Minnesota Vikings).
36. Donald Brown, Indianapolis Colts (at Detroit Lions).
37. Isaac Redman, Pittsburgh Steelers (at Baltimore Ravens).
38. Rashard Mendenhall, Pittsburgh Steelers (at Baltimore Ravens).
39. Shane Vereen, New England Patriots (at Miami Dolphins).
40. David Wilson, New York Giants (at Washington Redskins).