Fantasy Football: Week 7 Positional Locks, Plus 5 Podcasts to Follow
Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images
Another weekend of NFL action...another chance for unattainable perfection in the futures market.
Week 7 Fantasy Locks
To be informative, enlightening and 100-percent accurate each NFL weekend.
The Realistic Goal
To be informative, somewhat enlightening and accurate for 67 percent of the calls.
Quarterback: 275 Total Yards and/or 3 TD
1. Eli Manning vs. Washington
2. Drew Brees at Tampa Bay
3. Aaron Rodgers at St. Louis
4. Tom Brady vs. N.Y. Jets
5. Robert Griffin III at N.Y. Giants
6. Tony Romo at Carolina
7. Matthew Stafford at Chicago
8. Josh Freeman vs. New Orleans
Running Back: 115 Total Yards and/or 2 TD
1. Arian Foster vs. Baltimore
2. Maurice Jones-Drew at Oakland
3. Adrian Peterson vs. Arizona
4. Stevan Ridley vs. N.Y. Jets
5. Ray Rice at Houston
6. Chris Johnson at Buffalo
7. Matt Forte vs. Detroit
8. Darren McFadden vs. Jacksonville
9. Fred Jackson vs. Tennessee
Wide Receiver: 105 Total Yards and/or 1 TD
1. Brandon Marshall vs. Detroit
2. Victor Cruz vs. Washington
3. A.J. Green vs. Pittsburgh
4. Percy Harvin vs. Arizona
5. Steve Johnson vs. Tennessee
6. Larry Fitzgerald at Minnesota
7. Calvin Johnson at Chicago
8. Wes Welker vs. N.Y. Jets
9. Reggie Wayne vs. Cleveland
10. Dez Bryant at Carolina
Kicker: At Least 3 Field Goals (or 9 Points)
1. Connor Barth vs. New Orleans
2. Josh Scobee at Oakland
3. Lawrence Tynes vs. Washington
4. Steven Hauschka at San Francisco
5. Shayne Graham vs. Baltimore
Sleepers Of The Week
QB Josh Freeman vs. New Orleans
RB Daryl Richardson vs. Green Bay
RB Felix Jones at Carolina
WR Donnie Avery vs. Cleveland
WR Donald Jones vs. Tennessee
Week 7 Dream Team
QB Eli Manning, Giants
RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars
RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings
WR A.J. Green, Bengals
WR Brandon Marshall, Bears
RB/WR Victor Cruz, Giants
TE Vernon Davis, 49ers
K Connor Barth, Buccaneers
D/ST Minnesota Vikings
Here are five podcasts to religiously follow during the NFL season, whether killing time at the office, working out at the gym...or escaping the kids (or spouse) for 45 blissful minutes of fantasy serenity.
1. ESPN—Fantasy Focus with Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz
2. CBSSports.com—Fantasy Football with Dave Richard, Nathan Zegura and Jamey Eisenberg
3. KFAN in Minneapolis—Fantasy Football Weekly with Paul Charchian
4. RotoWire.com—Fantasy Sports Podcast featuring Chris Liss and Jeff Erickson
5. MyFoxDetroit.com—Fantasy Sports Geekly with Sean Baligian and Scott Bischoff
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?