Fantasy Football: Top 30 Waiver-Wire Pickups Heading into Week 7
Here's my listing of the top 30 free agents (12-team, standard-scoring leagues) heading into Week 7—a countdown that ideally values long-term viability over one week of superb stats.
Obviously, free-agent quarterbacks like Brandon Weeden, Ryan Tannehill, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh Freeman are the likeliest candidates for most points from Sunday to Sunday.
But I would also place an equal or higher priority on landing possible dynamos at receiver, running back and tight end ahead of a quarterback who may only draw one or two fantasy starts from this point forward.
For an in-depth slideshow of the top 10 waiver-wire pickups, click here.
Top 30 Free Agents
1. RB Felix Jones, Cowboys
2. RB Alex Green, Packers
3. QB Josh Freeman, Buccaneers
4. RB William Powell, Cardinals
5. WR Josh Gordon, Browns
6. QB Brandon Weeden, Browns
7. WR Kendall Wright, Titans
8. QB Russell Wilson, Seahawks
9. TE Greg Olsen, Panthers
10. RB Daryl Richardson, Rams
11. WR Brandon Gibson, Rams
12. RB Vick Ballard, Colts
13. QB Matt Hasselbeck, Titans
14. WR Andre Roberts, Cardinals
15. WR Donnie Avery, Colts
16. RB Mike Goodson, Raiders
17. QB Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins
18. K Phil Dawson, Browns
19. RB Brandon Bolden, Patriots
20. TE Coby Fleener, Colts
21. K Jason Hanson, Lions
22. WR Randall Cobb, Packers
23. WR Justin Blackmon, Jaguars
24. D/ST Cleveland Browns
25. QB Sam Bradford, Rams
26. RB David Wilson, Giants
27. TE Brandon Myers, Raiders
28. K Josh Scobee, Jaguars
29. RB Robert Turbin, Seahawks
30. RB LeGarrette Blount, Buccaneers
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?