Can anyone believe it's already Week 16? This NFL season has flown by and has thrown us for a few curve balls. No one would have predicted the Packers would go down to the Chiefs, or that Tebow, Dalton and Newton would be so successful.
Each week, there is always that one player that stands out in each game and ruins it for the opposing team. So, with the holiday games looming, let's start predicting.
- San Diego & Detroit: Calvin Johnson could be the Lions' X-factor.
- Carolina & Tampa Bay: The return of Josh Freeman could bring the Bucs' revenge.
- New Orleans & Atlanta: John Abraham could go beast mode.
- Green Bay & Chicago: Should be an easy one, as it's doubtful Josh McCown will blow anyone away.
- Washington & Minnesota: Christian Ponder may come out strong with Adrian Peterson.
- Dallas & Philadelphia: Jerry Jones told ESPN that he's scared of the Eagles, which may work in Vick's favor.
- Jets & Giants: People can rag on Mark Sanchez all they want, but he has Joe Namath behind him.
- San Francisco & Seattle: Golden Tate has been playing well for the Seahawks, averaging 11.9 yard.
- Cincinnati & Arizona: Patrick Peterson's punt returns could be dangerous for the Bengals.
- Pittsburgh & St. Louis: Roethlisberger's injury held them back Monday, so we will see how that plays out.
- Houston & Indianapolis: Poor playing by T.J. Yates like we saw against Carolina could cost the Texans, but more than likely, they should run right through the Colts.
- Tennessee & Jacksonville: There will be a show down between Jones-Drew and Johnson that could probably help determine the game.
- Baltimore & Cleveland: The Browns just signed TE Dan Gronkowski, who, if he's anything like his brother Rob, could be a huge playmaker for Cleveland
- New England & Miami: The Pats should have this one in the bag, but Matt Moore has been doing well latel.
- Denver & Buffalo: Tebow needs to redeem himself from last week's loss to the Patriots, and I don't think anyone in Buffalo is going to stop him.
- Kansas City & Oakland: The Chiefs are coming off of a huge win, but Carson Palmer needs to prove his worth for the Raiders and hopefully will step up to the plate
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!