When the free agency period finally begins, the Rams have made it clear that they will be in the running for one or two of the better free agents in this class.
RB Steven Jackson stated at the end of last season that he'd do his best to recruit players to St. Louis and, given their success in 2010, he should find plenty of athletes willing to be a part of the resurrection of the Rams.
So of the top-50 free agents available, who are most likely to find themselves in horns in 2011?
NOTE: The list goes from top-rated players to lower-rated.
- 0% - Not even the craziest of events would land the player on the Rams in 2011.
- 1-9% - They'll give the player a look, but nothing remotely serious will ensue.
- 10-19% - They'll give the player a serious look, but a signing isn't likely
- 20%-29% - They'll give the player a very serious look, and a signing is possible
- 30%-49% - The Rams will end up on the player's short list and there is a good chance of a signing
- 50%-100% - Might as well buy a jersey. (There is only one player that makes this percentile)