In order for a team to have success, it is important to have a signal-caller that can lead the offense.
Of the 12 playoff quarterbacks from last season:
- All of them threw for at least 3,000 yards.
- Seven were in the top 10 in passing touchdowns.
- Seven threw less than a dozen interceptions.
- Seven were top 10 in passer rating.
- Matt Ryan and Drew Brees were 11th and 12th, respectively.
- 10 completed at least 60 percent of their passes.
- Matt Hasselbeck completed 59.9 percent.
Let's see which QBs deserve another chance to lead a huddle and which are better off holding the clipboard.