- Horrible special teams. Bad punting and bad field goal kicking. This needs to be fixed.
- Horrible execution. Too many turnovers. You can't make mistakes against top teams like Oklahoma.
- Failure to come out with fire. The first quarter was absolutely disastrous.
- I love Juan Garcia, but man...are you kidding me! You're hurting the team if you can't snap the ball effectively. Little things like that absolutely kill an offenses' efficiency. On any other college team, you'd be benched.
- The Husky defense would be really good, if they could tackle.
The Huskies get a little easier game in Stanford next week. Until then, keep your heads up Husky fans, we just got through the toughest three game stretch out of any team in college football this season. Although we have no wins, the Huskies have seen and played the best. It's up to them and the coaching staff to keep this season alive and finally get to a bowl!
Are you sticking with this team? Have you given up on them yet?
Photo Source: [USCsportstalk]
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!