Andrew Luck To Return To Stanford, Not Enter the 2011 NFL Draft
Star quarterback Andrew Luck will return to Stanford for the 2011 season, according to a report from Elliott Almond of the San Jose Mercury News.
Yes, that's projected first overall NFL draft pick Andrew Luck.
Mock drafters, throw out those notes and start over.
The are wide-reaching ramifications of Luck's decision; let's run them down:
- Luck has until Jan. 15 to enter his name for the 2011 NFL draft. A lot can change between now and then.
- Does this mean Jim Harbaugh is returning to Stanford, or simply that Harbaugh will be drafting Luck No. 1 overall in the 2012 NFL draft?
- Does Luck really like Stanford, or is he afraid of playing his career in Carolina?
- And finally, who the hell do the Panthers draft now?
Here is a look at our top 10 players, minus Andrew Luck.
1. Patrick Peterson, Cornerback, LSU
2. Da'Quan Bowers, Defensive End, Clemson
3. Prince Amukamara, Cornerback, Nebraska
4. Nick Fairley, Defensive Tackle, Auburn
5. Marcell Dareus, Defensive Tackle, Alabama
6. A.J. Green, Wide Receiver, Georgia
7. Adrian Clayborn, Defensive End, Iowa
8. Robert Quinn, Defensive End, North Carolina
9. Julio Jones, Wide Receiver, Alabama
10. Tyron Smith, Offensive Tackle, USC
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?