The Final: Green Bay 34, Miami 27
Game Ball: Shaun Hill – 14/26 222 YDS, 2 TD. Detroit’s quarterback played a smart, mistake-free football game, which is usually good enough to beat the Henne-led Dolphins.
Stat: The Dolphins are the only team in the NFL this year to win just one game at home. Sad.
Quote: “Two weeks ago we were in the driver’s seat, and now we’re definitely pulling to a rest stop somewhere” – Dolphins linebacker Cameron Wake. I don’t know about driver’s seat, but they’ve certainly fallen off a cliff.
Twitter: “Way to watch Dolphins: Smoke pot, take Xanax, drink beer, watch 1 int., yell at TV, fall asleep.” – @rawls via Twitter.
- Outside of Brandon Marshall, Jake Long, and Davone Bess, I’m not sure any other starter returns on offense. It’s gotten that bad.
- Henne has more, “What were you thinking” moments then any other pro quarterback in recent memory. His final pass, a check down to the running back with a few seconds remaining and no timeouts, was the epitome of his Dolphins’ career, which should be over. I’ve never seen a more scared quarterback.
- I sincerely feel bad for any Dolphins fan who attended any game this season. They really should pay us to watch this quality of football.
- This is the last game for Tony Sparano and Dan Henning in Sun Life Stadium. This much I guarantee.
- If there is anyone out there who still defends Henne, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I could use some entertainment.