Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
32. Carolina (Last Week: 32): There's really not much else you can say about the Panthers at this point. It's just a total mess right now.
31. Cincinnati (Last Week: 31): I'm glad people are finally starting to realize how brutal Carson Palmer has been this year. He killed the Bengals on Sunday.
30. Denver (Last Week: 28): Firing Josh McDaniels didn't change a single thing in Denver. There needs to be a total reboot for the Broncos, and fast.
29. Detroit (Last Week: 29): It was a good win against Green Bay, but not having to face Aaron Rodgers for a whole half sure helped things.
28. Buffalo (Last Week: 27): It was a win, but I'm not giving much credit for beating Jake Delhomme. That's been done before.
27. Washington (Last Week: 26): So Hunter Smith gets cut for fumbling a snap while Graham Gano, who missed two field goals he should have made, stays. Makes perfect sense.
26. Arizona (Last Week: 30): Jay Feely was Mr. Offense on Sunday for the Cardinals. Who knew?
25. Tennessee (Last Week: 24): Jeff Fisher is one of the most overrated coaches in the league. If you watched the game against the Colts on Thursday and thought otherwise, you must not have been watching.
24. Houston (Last Week: 22): I purposely stayed up to watch the end of the Monday night game because I knew Houston would blow it. The Texans didn't disappoint.
23. San Francisco (Last Week: 25): The 49ers are still alive in the NFC West. That tells you something about that division.
22. Dallas (Last Week: 20): It was a tough loss for the Cowboys, but hey, at least they're fighting under Jason Garrett.
21. Seattle (Last Week: 19): Seattle ends up losing to the 49ers. There are no depths to how bad the NFC West is right now.