NFL Fantasy Football Week 10: Start-Sit Open Advice Thread
With Week 9 of the 2010 NFL season wrapped up, it's time to continue the march toward the playoffs.
While everyone considers themselves to be "Fantasy Football Experts," we all need a helping hand or second opinion once in a while.
List the players you're currently having trouble deciding on starting or sitting for the upcoming week (time permitting, as I will attempt to explain my justification for each pick).
You have a better chance at getting a response, and will get priority over others if you follow these rules:
1. List League Format (e.g. Standard or PPR)
2. List League Scoring Settings if they deviate from the default options
3. List player matchups (i.e. Opposing team they're facing)
4. List first initial or team for common last names (e.g. Jackson, Smith, etc.)
5. Keep questions Start/Sit related, no trades or waiver wire here
While I promise to try and answer all your questions, I can't guarantee that I will get to them all.
Your best chance of getting a response will be to get your question in before Saturday for Sunday games.
Check out my Week 10 NFL Player Stock Market Watch.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?