Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images
32. Buffalo Bills: At 0-8, let's face the fact: The Bills suck!
31. Carolina Panthers: It's never easy for a team that has tried the likes of Matt Moore, Jimmy Clausen and Tony Pike at quarterback in one season to make the Super Bowl. Let alone the playoffs.
30. Dallas Cowboys: Coming off a thumping courtesy of the Green Bay Packers, Dallas has without-a-doubt solidified itself as one of the most pathetic team's in football.
29. Denver Broncos: This team isn't as bad as it's predecessors, but they're not very good, either. And at 2-6 they stand zero chance of making the playoffs.
28. Detroit Lions: The Lions are actually a pretty damn good team, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to play them. But at 2-6 they're not good enough to turn around their season and make the playoffs... yet.
27. Cincinnati Bengals: It's a shame that this team can't put it all together because they have so much talent. Then again, they are the Bengals.
26. Seattle Seahawks: This team may have a chance at the playoffs, but there is absolutely no way in hell that they'll be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy come February.
25. Arizona Cardinals: See Seattle Seahawks.
24. San Francisco 49ers: I'm probably going to hear it for this pick considering their dreadful record, but I would be much more scared to face this team in the playoffs than the Seahawks or Cardinals.
23. Cleveland Browns: They're better than their record, and they could win eight games this season, but in a stacked AFC Conference the Browns won't make the playoffs.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars: Similar to the Browns, the Jaguars may not be horrible, but they're not good enough to come out of the AFC either.
21. Washington Redskins: Not a horrible football team, but they probably won't make the playoffs. And if they do, I don't like their chances if Rex Grossman will be running their two-minute offense.