With Week 7 of the 2010 NFL season wrapped up, it's time to continue the march toward the playoffs. While everyone considers themselves to be "Fantasy Football Experts," we all need a helping hand or second opinion once in a while.
List the players you're currently having trouble deciding on starting or sitting for the upcoming week. (Time permitting, I will attempt to explain my justification for each pick.)
You have a better chance at getting a response, and will get priority over others if you follow these rules:
- List League Format (e.g. Standard or PPR)
- List League Scoring Settings if they deviate from the default options
- List player matchups (i.e. Opposing team they're facing)
- List first initial or team for common last names (e.g. Jackson, Smith, etc.)
- Keep questions Start/Sit related, no trades or waiver wire here
While I promise to try and answer all your questions, I can't guarantee that I will get to them all. Your best chance of getting a response will be to get your question in before Saturday for Sunday games.
Check out my Week 8 NFL Player Stock Market Watch.