Here are my Week 5 tight end rankings. Keep in mind that Miami, New England, Pittsburgh, and Seattle are on bye.
1. Antonio Gates at Oakland
2. Dustin Keller vs. Minnesota
3. Dallas Clark vs. Kansas City
4. Tony Gonzalez at Cleveland
5. Jermichael Finley at Washington
6. Chris Cooley vs. Green Bay
7. Brent Celek at San Francisco
8. Jason Witten vs. Tennessee
9. Vernon Davis vs. Philadelphia
10. Zach Miller vs. San Diego
11. Visanthe Shiancoe at New York Jets
12. Brandon Pettigrew vs. St. Louis
13. Greg Olsen at Carolina
14. Kellen Winslow at Cincinnati
15. Benjamin Watson vs. Atlanta
Inside the numbers
- Antonio Gates has six TDs already and has scored in every game this year.
- Dustin Keller has five TDs in his last three games.
- Dallas Clark is averaging seven receptions per game.
- Kevin Kolb struggled to get the ball to his WRs against Washington. He has a good rapport with Brent Celek and will use him as a safety net.
- Brandon Pettigrew is averaging seven catches per game since Week 2.
- Benjamin Watson has 11 catches for 107 yards and a score over the past two weeks.
Also check out:
- Week 5 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 5 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 5 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates
- Quarter Season Buy Low Candidates to Avoid
- Quarter Season Sell High Candidates
- Week 5 Sit/Start Advice
- Week 5 Sleepers