Rick Stewart/Getty Images
32. Buffalo Bills: Come on. You’re used to it!
31. Carolina Panthers: Moving up a spot after a close loss to the Saints.
30. Oakland Raiders: This just isn’t your year, Raider Nation.
29. Arizona Cardinals: You’re lucky your division is weak.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: I have to move you up for beating the Colts, but you’re still at the bottom of the league.
27. Detroit Lions: I know you’re better than your record, Detroit.
26. Cleveland Browns: Nice win over the Bengals, but you’ll stay at the bottom of your division.
25. St. Louis Rams: Still working out the rookie kinks.
24. San Francisco 49ers: I’m still holding out some hope for the Niners.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Not that anyone actually cares in Tampa.
22. New York Giants: You’re getting there.
21. Seattle Seahawks: A definite contender for the NFC West.