Here is a sneak peek at some of the Waiver Wire Updates we sent out yesterday during the games.
- Ray Rice (RB) injured his knee on the Ravens’ third-to-last possession, Willis McGahee will be the primary ball carrier if Rice misses time. Ray Rice told reporters Sunday evening that “everything looks positive” with regard to his late-game knee injury.
- Peyton Hillis (RB) ran for 144 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries and caught seven passes for 36 yards. He seems to have officially earned the starting gig and has scored a TD in all three games this year. Looks like a solid PPR back too.
- Steven Jackson looks like he has a groin injury. It's still too early to know how bad Jackson's injury is.
- Aaron Hernandez (TE) hauled in six passes for 65 yards and added 13 yards on one end-around against the Bills in Week 3—two weeks of solid production under his belt!
- Lance Moore (WR) broke out with six catches for 149 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday’s overtime loss to the Falcons. As long as Reggie is out I expect this type of production to continue. In 2008, when Bush missed four games from Week 8 to Week 12, it was Lance Moore who stepped in and scored five touchdowns and caught 25 balls for 383 yards.
- Slow week in waiver wire land. Weeks one and two really came through for us. Join now and get waiver wire updates sent your phone or email during the games! Sign up for in game waiver wire notifications here. We also offer fantasy football advice all season long!
Many times a waiver wire pickup is contingent on the status of a starter's injury. As our members are well aware, you can have our personal agent monitor the status of your key players.
We will have another waiver wire article coming later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned.