J.T. Sounds OFF- Wednesday, September 15th
Every week throughout the NFL season I will bring you my Bakers Dozen. My weekly Top 13 as I see them. Let's not forget aobut 13.5 a.k.a. Half The Size, Twice The Bite. This is the team that is knocking on the door of the Bakers Dozen. Jump on & Sound OFF with your thoughts. Whether you want to criticize a selection or agree with one, I want to hear from You. Each week on my radio program we will Shake 'n Bake the Top 13.
J.T.'s Week 2 NFL Bakers Dozen
1. New Orleans Saints 1-0
2. Baltimore Ravens 1-0 (Shake Up 1)
3. New England Patriots 1-0 (Shake Up 1)
4. Green Bay Packers 1-0 (Shake Up 4)
5. Houston Texans 1-0 (Shake Up 6)
6. Indianapolis Colts 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 4)
7. Tennessee Titans 1-0 (NR)
8. Minnesota Vikings 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 3)
9. Dallas Cowboys 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 3
10. Miami Dolphins 1-0 (Shake Up 3.5)
11. Pittsburgh Steelers 1-0 (NR)
12. Washington Redskins 1-0 (NR)
13. New York Jets 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 6)
13.5 (Half the Size, Twice the Bite)
Kansas City Chiefs 1-0 (NR)
Who's out? Bengals (PR, 9) Chargers (PR, 10) Falcons (PR, 12) 49ers (PR, 13)
Sound OFF! with your thoughts on Week 1 in the NFL.
For more of J.T. check out the Sports Sound OFF Radio Show LIVE on BlogTalkRadio.com.
Visit TheSportsSoundOff.com for more information on the guys behind the mic!