NFL- J.T.'s Week 1 Bakers Dozen & 13.5 (Half The Size, 2x The Bite)
J.T. Sounds OFF- Wednesday, September 15th
Every week throughout the NFL season I will bring you my Bakers Dozen. My weekly Top 13 as I see them. Let's not forget aobut 13.5 a.k.a. Half The Size, Twice The Bite. This is the team that is knocking on the door of the Bakers Dozen. Jump on & Sound OFF with your thoughts. Whether you want to criticize a selection or agree with one, I want to hear from You. Each week on my radio program we will Shake 'n Bake the Top 13.
J.T.'s Week 2 NFL Bakers Dozen
1. New Orleans Saints 1-0
2. Baltimore Ravens 1-0 (Shake Up 1)
3. New England Patriots 1-0 (Shake Up 1)
4. Green Bay Packers 1-0 (Shake Up 4)
5. Houston Texans 1-0 (Shake Up 6)
6. Indianapolis Colts 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 4)
7. Tennessee Titans 1-0 (NR)
8. Minnesota Vikings 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 3)
9. Dallas Cowboys 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 3
10. Miami Dolphins 1-0 (Shake Up 3.5)
11. Pittsburgh Steelers 1-0 (NR)
12. Washington Redskins 1-0 (NR)
13. New York Jets 0-1 (Bake 'Em, Down 6)
13.5 (Half the Size, Twice the Bite)
Kansas City Chiefs 1-0 (NR)
Who's out? Bengals (PR, 9) Chargers (PR, 10) Falcons (PR, 12) 49ers (PR, 13)
Sound OFF! with your thoughts on Week 1 in the NFL.
For more of J.T. check out the Sports Sound OFF Radio Show LIVE on BlogTalkRadio.com.
Visit TheSportsSoundOff.com for more information on the guys behind the mic!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?