It was a wild week in the NFL. Kickoff weekend usually is not as surprising as 2010's. Left me with a prediction record of only 8-8. Of course, I had picked both Detroit and Cleveland to win which some might think was a long shot to begin with.
What were the most surprising things from Week 1?
1. The Atlanta Falcons and Pittsburgh Steelers game went into overtime where the first touchdown was scored by Pittsburgh.
2. The Detroit Lions lost to the Bears on a controversial call.
3. The Chiefs beat the Chargers on Monday Night.
4. Michael Vick showed that he can easily be a starter in this league still.
5. Seattle blew the 49ers out of the water.
Now, without much more talk about it all, here are Mike Craig's first power rankings of the 2010 NFL Season.