As the world's first Acroneticist and award-winning inventor of the Stayfine Diet, I personally know from experience and expertise that Stayfine Acronetics is a proven personal improvement program that illuminates meaning from letters found in dynamic words. Learn how to improve you by creating a simple acronetic word [PLAN] aka Program Listing Action Needed from home, work or local coffee-house designed to help you easily create your "whole word [DIET]" to 'Develop Inner Excellence Today.'
Write 7 things you want on a writing pad. Don’t write more than one word for each answer.
Circle all 7 one word answers known as "circle one" and then place individual circles around three words within the larger circle known as "circle one."
Write the three words outside circle one on the pad and then place a circle around all three words known as "circle two."
Circle one word within circle two, write the word on the pad outside circle two, and then place a circle around it known as "circle three."
Connect circle one, circle two and circle three with lines known as a [LINK] aka 'Lines Increasing New Knowledge.'
Study the words in circle one, circle two and circle three for sixty seconds.
Turn the word in circle three into an acronetic word plan using the letters in the word as building blocks - for example: [GOAL] - now, 'Go Out And Live.'
- Things You'll Need:
- These "whole word diet" [TIPS] aka 'Tools Improving Personal Success' are helpful:
- [A]CT > Actively Create Today
- [B]E> Believe Everyday
- [C]ARE > Create A Rewarding Environment
- And remember the routine objective for personal improvement is [FOCUS] which stands for
- 'Form Optimum Concentration Unleashing Success...so - have [FUN] Feeling Unlimited Now.
- Creating acronetic words, plans, phrases and programs may be habit forming and good for your health.
- Personal Improvement Now
- Love, Learn, Live
- It's about you
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!