1. Bills Are Back - CJ Spiller, Buf RB
2. EarlyBird - Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR
3. purestrength3 - Philip Rivers, SD QB
4. Ficitional Thugs - TJ Houshmandzadeh, Sea WR
5. JerrysJets - Felix Jones, Dal RB
6. HAWKNATION - Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR
7. Jermichael Finley, GB TE
8. Fantasy Assassins MF - Jerome Harrison, Cle RB
9. Did this dude just did this? - Pierre Garcon, Ind WR
10. CSACMA - Mike Wallace, Pit WR
11. L.A. CONNECTION - Lendale White, Sea RB
12. No Mercy - Robert Meachem, NO WR
POSITION BREAKDOWN: 6 WRs, 4 RBs, 1 QBs, 1 TE
My Pick: There were some really solid selections this round.
Heading into the sixth, I was eyeing Felix Jones. I was also considering my boy, The Ghost.
Unfortunately, Jones went two picks earlier, and I held off on Harrison for now. However, the more I think about it, the more I think Harrison will hold off Hardesty throughout a solid year. I'm also concerned about James Davis’ presence in the Browns' backfield. For now, I’m going to take the wait and see approach with Cleveland's backs.
I was looking at Maclin for my flex position, and as a bye week WR starter. He was also off the board.
Jermichael Finley was another potential choice. I like Finley a lot.
Maybe I could have gotten him in the next round, but I wasn’t willing to find out.
Finley had 44 catches for 575 yards and four TDs in the second half of last season (including the playoff loss in Arizona). That’s my kind of production!
Finley gives me another good, if not great, option on a solid offense. You can’t go wrong with these types of players, and my team now has six of them.
Finley did get hurt last year, but hopefully he can stay healthy and perform like the top 5 TE like I’m expecting him to be.
-QB - Tom Brady
-RB1 - Joseph Addai
-WR1 - Andre Johnson
-WR2 - Miles Austin
-WR3 - Michael Crabtree
-TE - Jermichael Finley