I am one of the Senior Editors of NFLdraftbible.com and one of the primary draft analysts. I have run hundreds of scouting reports for this year's draft.
The most insightful and in-depth coverage can be found on our website, where we run live interviews and podcasts and have up to date news and analysis. I was "discovered" writing for BR, so I am posting a few things during the draft as a thank you.
65. St. Louis Rams: Jerome Murphy - A
A physical corner perfect for Spagz' style of play.
66. Detroit Lions: Amari Spievey - A
Only knock is speed, and with Suh he won’t have to cover long.
67. Tampa Bay Bucs: Myron Lewis - A
Perfect marriage of fit, need, and value.
68. Kansas City Chiefs: Jon Asamoah - A
Should start from day one.
69. Oakland Raiders: Jared Veldheer - B
A bit of a reach but good upside for a third round pick.
70. Baltimore Ravens: Ed Dickson - A
Joe Flacco needs chain movers and Ray Rice needs blockers.
71. Green Bay Packers: Morgan Burnett - B
Good value but had other, more glaring needs.
72. Buffalo Bills: Alex Carrington - B+
The Bills continue their transition to the 3-4.
73. Miami Dolphins: John Jerry - A
Lunch pail guard for lunch pail franchise. O-line is built to run block.
74. Jacksonville Jaguars: D’Anthony Smith - C
The Jags front office has no clue.
75. Chicago Bears: Major Wright - A
Could start from day one.
76. New York Giants: Chad Jones - B+
You gotta love how Jerry Reese always attacks his team’s weaknesses.
77. Tennessee Titans: Damian Williams - A
Perfect slot guy and return man for Titans team devoid of both.
78. Carolina Panthers: Brandon LaFell - A-
The effort to compliment Steve Smith sadly continues.
79. San Diego Chargers: Donald Butler - A
Perfect marriage of need, value, and fit.
80. Denver Broncos: J.D. Walton - A
Should start from day one.
81. Houston Texans: Earl Mitchell - B
A need since Amobi Okoye can’t stop going backwards.
82. Pittsburgh Steelers: Emmanuel Sanders - B-
Slight reach but great fit. Him and Wallace will burn turf.
83. Atlanta Falcons: Corey Peters - B+
Good depth and insurance for Peria Jerry.
84. Cincinnati Bengals: Jordan Shipley - D
They have enough WRs now and Shipley is too old and slow to go this high.
85. Cleveland Browns: Colt McCoy - A
No lose situation for Browns unless McCoy goes Brian Brohm.
86. Philadelphia Eagles: Daniel Te’o-Nesheim - B
Eagles are gearing up to attack on defense. Still thin in secondary.
87. Denver Broncos: Eric Decker - A
The effort to replace Marshall continues.
88. Arizona Cardinals: Andre Roberts - B+
A possible steal but, even so, will he see field on deep Cardinals team?
89. Carolina Panthers: Armanti Edwards - C
A great pick but the Panthers paid a fortune in the trade for him. Bad business.
90. New England Patriots: Taylor Price - A
Great class, and not because they got picks for next years draft like last few years.
91. San Francisco 49ers: Navarro Bowman - B+
Won’t start but good rotational player and nickel LB.
92. Cleveland Browns: Shawn Lauvao - A
Makings of a nasty offensive line, should start at RG right away.
93. Kansas City Chiefs: Tony Moeaki - B
Raw and slight reach but great weapon for creative coaches Haley and Weis.
94. Indianapolis Colts: Kevin Thomas - A
A Colts-type player, fills a huge need area.
95. New Orleans: Jimmy Graham - A
Can let him sit for 2 years while he learns under Shockey. Elite ceiling.
96. Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Ghee - D
Won't supplant starters and not physically suited to play the slot.
97. Tennessee Titans: Ronnie Curran - A
Poor man’s Bullock.
98. Atlanta Falcons: Mike Johnson - A
Falcons have a young, smart cohesive line. Johnson will be perfect for it.