When Bleacher Report offered me a discounted version of CBSSports.com's Fantasy Baseball Commissioner to try out, I jumped on the opportunity. CBS's rendition of fantasy baseball is the web's best version—it won eight out of nine Fantasy Sports Trade Association Awards.
I'm used to treading over the free baseball leagues out there, and I can assure you that CBS's Fantasy Baseball Commissioner is a huge step up. No longer are there any settings you can't customize, inconsistencies during keeper leagues, a lack of inside analysis (because I admittedly can't watch every MLB game out there), and delayed scoring.
I also happen to be on the go a lot, so FBC's ability to work on my Windows smartphone is wonderful. The user experience on both my mobile device and on my computer is clean and intuitive, yet very robust.
CBS is offering you Bleacher Report users 50 percent off the regular price of $179.99. Take advantage of this deal before it goes away, because you'll never get such quality of a fantasy setup for $89.99! There's a 14-Day Free Trial included, so it's even risk-free!
Since I'm all about convenience, features for FBC include:
- Customize entire league the way you want...rules, scores, teams + more
- LIVE scoring & stats so you can follow along as your teams racks up points
- Keeper league capability to carry on the tradition for many seasons to come
- Expert analysis provides up-to-date information on all players & teams
- Live chat/league messenger to trash talk with your competition
- Manage your team from any mobile device, including iPhone
- 14-Day Free Trial included
Follow the link to try CBS's Fantasy Baseball Commissioner: http://baseball.cbssports.com/splash/baseball/spln/mgmt/offer/c?ttag=fbbc10_on_all_br_os_na_0001
It's worth it!
CBSSports.com is a Bleacher Report partner and paying sponsor of the Bleacher Report baseball communities. This post is one of a series of sponsor-endorsed posts related to the CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!