Arrigo's NFL Mock Draft V2.0
Well, as promised here is my mock draft version 2.0. I left out the "final four" until we know where they draft.
I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I went with who I thought fit each teams "needs" and if they picked the best player available.
1. St. Louis: Ndamukong Suh-DT- Nebraska: Unless the Rams trafe down for a chance to draft a QB, Suh has to be the pick.
2. Detroit: Gerald McCoy-DT-Oklahoma: McCoy fills a need for the Lions and would wreak havoc in opposing teams backfields for years.
3. Tampa Bay: Eric Berry-S-Tennessee: The perfect fir for the "Tampa 2" and the best playmaker in the draft.
4. Washington: Sam Bradford-QB-Oklahoma: The Redskins get their QB of the future and a player Mike Shanahan loves and can groom.
5. Kansas City: Russell Okung-OT-Oklahoma State: The Chiefs need to protect Matt Cassel and open holes for Jamaal Charles, Okung is that guy.
6. Seattle: Derrick Morgan-DE-Georgia Tech: The Seahawks need an offensive tackle, but they had no pass rush last year and he will fill that need.
7. Cleveland: Joe Haden-CB-Florida: The Browns need alot, but Hayden would be a great building block for any defense.
8. Oakland: Anthony Davis-OT-Rutgers: The Raiders need an offensive tackle and Davis may be the most gifted in the draft.
9. Buffalo: Jimmy Clausen-QB-Norte Dame: My good friend Jose Rivera (a huge Bills fan) seems to think Jimmy is the guy, i'll go with his guy here.
10. Jacksonville: Rolando McClain-LB-Alabama: Quarterback is a bigger need, but McClain would be the perfect LB for Del Rio's defense.
11. Denver (via Chicago): Dez Bryant-WR-Oklahoma St.: Will Brandon Marshall be in Denver? Bryant will be the man in McDaniels offense.
12. Miami: Jason Pierre-Paul-DE-South Florida: The Dolphins defense isn't bad, but Pierre-Paul would add that speed rusher Jason Taylor used to be.
13. San Francisco: Trent Williams- OT- Oklahoma: Williams would be the 49ers RT of the present and future.
14. Seattle (via Denver): Charles Brown-OT-USC: Pete Carroll and Alex Gibbs has his LT of the future. Brown is the perfect fit for the zone blocking scheme.
15. New York Giants: Earl Thomas-S-Texas: Kenny Phillips went down and so did the Giants. Thomas is a playmaking S that the G-Men need.
16. Tennessee: Everson Griffen-DE-USC: Griffen can get to the QB, and Tennessee needs to do more of that.
17. San Francisco (via Carolina): Carlos Dunlap-DE-Florida: Great value here for the 49ers. Dunlap his a high risk pick, but has huge upside.
18. Pittsburgh: Bryan Bulaga-OT-Iowa: They need to keep Big Ben upright in order to win games, Bulaga will make sure that happens.
19. Atlanta: Sergio Kindle-OLB-Texas: I love this kid. He can do it all, but he is a great pass rusher.
20. Houston: Brian Price-DT-UCLA: He fills a need and would help Mario Williams out by taking up double teams.
21. Cincinnati: Arrelious Benn-WR-Illinois: With the loss of Chris Henry, Chad Ocho Cinco and Carson Palmer get some help with Benn.
22. New England: Ricky Sapp-OLB-Clemson: Ideal fit in the 3-4 as a rush backer and the Patriots need that.
23. Green Bay: Taylor Mays-S-USC: I almost went with CJ Spiller, but defense was the biggest need. Mays falls because of a poor senior year, but he is the type of player the Packers need at SS in Capers scheme.
24. Philadelphia: Navorro Bowman-OLB-Penn St.: The Eagles need to get more athletic at OLB and Bowman is just that.
25. Baltimore: Jermaine Gresham-TE-Oklahoma: Joe Flacco needs another target in the red zone and Todd Heap has his heir apprent.
26. Arizona: Dan Williams-DT-Tennessee: Big Dan will be the space eater needed in a 3/4 and free Dockett up as well.
27. Dallas: Bruce Campbell-OT-Maryland: The Cowboys need to address the offensive line and Campbell would be that guy.
28. San Diego: CJ Spiller-RB-Clemson: The Chargers get their replacement for LT in Spiller.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?