2010 Mock Draft : Throwin Darts (Blindfolded)
So basically i decided to finally put up a mock draft (first 20 picks only) because of all of the know-it-all comments i have been putting on everyone elses.....so people....here is your chance.
1. St Louis Rams- Ndamukong Suh.....yes they need a QB but they wont take one here....this guy is just too good to pass up on a QB class that has big questionmarks.
2. Detroit Lions - Gerald McCoy-DT-Oklahoma.....rated a close second to Suh he should be the run stuffer and give a nice push up the middle that Detroit needs to help their young LBs
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Russel Okung-OT-OkSt....if anyone watched a Bucs game this sesaon you would have seen quarterbacks scrambling for their lives and running backs getting hit in the backfield constantly. Okung is the best O lineman available.
4. Washington Redskins- Trent Williams-OT-Oklahoma.....terrible O Line there and their one constant at left tackle, Chris Samuels, may retire.
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry-S-Tennessee....one of the most talented and NFL ready players in the draft....they will be glad to see him fall to them and he fills a need to boot.
6. Seattle Seahawks- Sam Bradford-QB-Oklahoma....im not real sure about this one with Carrrol coming in but Hasslebeck only has a couple years left and they will be under no pressure to get Bradford under center immediately.
7. Cleveland Browns - Joe Hayden-CB-Florida....huge need for the browns and this guy will be a first day starter
8. Oakland Raiders- Rolando McClain-ILB-Alabama....this guy is a beast and will blow some people up in Oakland.....easy pick for big Al
9. Buffalo Bills- Jimmy Claussen-QB-Notre Dame....i know i know i know Buffalo needs a left tackle....but they cant pass up on this kid if he is here...big arm..plays in cold weather...ran a pro style offense for 3 years....might be a pipe dream for me but it all depends on what St Louis does at the top of the draft.
10/11 Denver Broncos- Dez Bryant-WR-OkSt.....Brandon Marshall will not be back next season....restricted or not they are not going to sign him to a huge long term contract that he wants and they will get some sort of compansation for him even if its not a first rounder.....Bryant has the biggest upside of the WRs in the draft right now
11/10 Jacksonville Jaguars- Derrick Morgan-DE-Georgia Tech...yeah yeah....people wanna plug Tebow in here because it will sell tickets and blah blah....well guess what..people love Tebow when he plays and he is winning....he would do neither here expecially as a rookie....Morgan is the best pass rusher in the draft and Jacksonville only had 14 sacks as a team in 2009.
12. Miami Dolphins- Terrance Cody-NT-Alabama.....not a better player out there at his position but there isnt much need for himin teams drafting earlier....they are hoping that he is a beast in the middle and eats up some O linemen to help their linebackers
13. San Francisco 49ers - Anthony Davis-OT-Rutgers....again another need position for the 49ers but they have 2 first rounders here and could trade up if there is someone else that they really have their eye on.
14. Seattle Seahawks- Bruce Campbell-OT-Maryland......seattle would be thrilled to get a QB and a OT in the first round with their picks....
15. NY Giants- Taylor Mays-S-USC....who knows what happened to the Giants defense this season....but they need some playmakers and Mays could be that guy...although he might not be there with sneaky Pete drafting one pick before them
16/17 San Francisco 49ers-Earl Thomas-S-Texas....speed in the secondary and a hitter is just what the doctor ordered for a fiesty 49ers defense
17/16 Tennessee Titans- Navarro Bowman-OLB-Penn St...linebacker help is needed and Penn St is Linebacker U....Titans couldnt tackle anyone this season
18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Donovan Warren-CB-Michigan.....everyone knows that the Steelers secondary needs help...no shocker here....
19. Atlanta Falcons- Brandon Spikes-ILB-.....heres a guy that got a bad rap cuz he got caught on camera....but hes a hitter and has a nose for the football
20. Houston Texans- CJ Spiller-RB-Clemson....not sure if he will fall this far expecially if some team falls in love with him at the combine....but if he does he will fit right into the Texans offense and be off and running(hopefully holding onto the ball)
Ok..so there it is....i put it out there and i expect to hear from all the people who i have commented on....like i said...throwing darts(blindfolded)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?