ESPN Bowl Mania Contest: View My Picks Right Here
I'm not normally a big contest guy, but I thought I'd try my hand at ESPN's Bowl Mania .
First you go through the list of all 34 games this bowl season, picking the straight-up winners. That means no spreads, thank goodness!
Then you rank the games based on the amount of confidence you have in each pick. So in my list below, the game at the very top—USC over Boston College in the Emerald Bowl—is the one I have the most confidence in, so if the Trojans do top the Eagles, I'll get 34 points.
If you still don't get it, then the game at the bottom of my list—LSU over Penn State in the Capital One Bowl—is the one I have the least confidence in, so I'm only risking one point.
Here are my picks below. If you sign up , you can change your picks all you want before Saturday's first bowl games:
34) Emerald Bowl: (Dec. 26) USC over Boston College
33) New Mexico Bowl: (Dec. 19) Fresno State over Wyoming
32) St. Petersburg Bowl: (Dec. 19) Rutgers over Central Florida
31) Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl: (Dec. 31) Houston over Air Force
30) AutoZone Liberty Bowl: (Jan. 2) Arkansas over East Carolina
29) GMAC Bowl: (Jan. 6) Central Michigan over Troy
28) R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl: (Dec. 20) Southern Miss over Middle Tennessee
27) MAACO Las Vegas Bowl: (Dec. 22) BYU over Oregon State
26) Eagle Bank Bowl: (Dec. 29) UCLA over Temple
25) Little Caesars Bowl: (Dec. 26) Ohio over Marshall
24) San Diego County Credit Union Poinsietta Bowl: (Dec. 23) California over Utah
23) Meineke Car Care Bowl: (Dec. 26) Pittsburgh over North Carolina
22) Konica Minolta Gator Bowl: (Jan. 1) West Virginia over Florida State
21) Advocare V100 Independence Bowl: (Dec. 28) Georgia over Texas A&M
20) Champs Sports Bowl: (Dec. 29) Miami over Wisconsin
19) Roady's Humanitarian Bowl: (Dec. 30) Bowling Green over Idaho
18) Pacific Life Holiday Bowl: (Dec. 30) Nebraska over Arizona
17) Brut Sun Bowl: (Dec. 31) Stanford over Oklahoma
16) Sheraton Hawaii Bowl: (Dec. 24) SMU over Nevada
15) Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl: (Dec. 27) Kentucky over Clemson
14) FedEx Orange Bowl: (Jan. 5) Georgia Tech over Iowa
13) Texas Bowl: (Dec. 31) Missouri over Navy
12) Insight Bowl: (Dec. 31) Minnesota over Iowa State
11) Chick-fil-A Bowl: (Dec. 31) Virginia Tech over Tennessee
10) Outback Bowl: (Jan. 1) Auburn over Northwestern
9) Allstate Sugar Bowl: (Jan. 1) Florida over Cincinnati
8) National Championship Game: (Jan. 7) Alabama over Texas
7) International Bowl: (Jan. 2) South Florida over Northern Illinois
6) Papajohns.com Bowl: (Jan. 2) South Carolina over Connecticut
5) AT&T Cotton Bowl: (Jan. 2) Mississippi over Oklahoma State
4) Valero Alamo Bowl: (Jan. 2) Texas Tech over Michigan State
3) Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: (Jan. 4) TCU over Boise State
2) Rose Bowl: (Jan. 1) Oregon over Ohio State
1) Capital One Bowl: (Jan. 1) LSU over Penn State
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?