*** Designates a true game-time decision.
FALCONS at PANTHERS
- Jerious Norwood (hip) is not expected to play.
- Jason Snelling (ankle) is expected to resume his third-down duties.
*** Roddy White (knee) was limited all week. We expect him to go, but check back to be sure.
*** DeAngelo Williams (knee) is a full-blown game-time decision.
- Muhsin Muhammad (knee) will almost certainly start but isn’t a fantasy option.
- Dante Rosario (knee) will play.
- Jonathan Stewart (heel) will play and is a very nice fantasy option if DeAngelo can’t go.
*** Brian Finneran (knee) is expected to sit out.
*** Michael Jenkins was a late addition to the report with an illness.
BUCS at DOLPHINS
- Antonio Bryant (knee) is out and Maurice Stovall will start.
*** Derrick Ward (knee) was a late addition to the injury report and is very questionable.
- Michael Clayton (knee) will play but isn’t a fantasy option.
*** Anthony Fasano (hip) is a game-time decision but also isn’t a fantasy option.
LIONS at VIKINGS
- Calvin Johnson (knee) is a full go.
*** Bernard Berrian (hamstring) just can’t shake this nagging problem.
JAGUARS at JETS
- Brad Smith (quad) is a go despite being called a “long shot” earlier in the week.
BENGALS at STEELERS
SAINTS at RAMS
- Lance Moore (ankle) is out.
- Marques Colston had the flu this week but is good to go.
BILLS at TITANS
*** Terrell Owens (hip) says he’s going to play, but coach Dick Jauron doesn’t sound convinced. Owens hurt his hip because he slept on his couch this week. No, we’re not kidding.
- Trent Edwards (concussion) is fully recovered and will start.
- Shawn Nelson (concussion) is a go.
- Justin Gage (back) is out.
- LenDale White (illness) missed a couple practices this week but will play.
BRONCOS at REDSKINS
*** Ladell Betts (ankle) is expected to start even though he isn’t 100 percent.
- Jason Campbell (ankle) is ready to go in a brutal matchup.
CHIEFS at RAIDERS
- Darren McFadden (knee) will make his return, although it’s unclear if he’ll start.
- Chaz Schilens (foot) is expected to finally make his 2009 debut.
SEAHAWKS at CARDINALS
- Matt Hasselbeck (shoulder, ribs) continues to rest during the week, but he’s a full go and a sneaky fantasy play.
- Anquan Boldin (ankle) practiced without limitations all week and is certain to start.
COWBOYS at PACKERS
- Jermichael Finley (knee) is out once again.
- Aaron Rodgers (foot) was a little limited this week but seems to be in better shape than he was last week.
- Jordy Nelson (knee) is set to return as the fourth receiver and returner.
EAGLES at CHARGERS
- Brian Westbrook (concussion, ankle) will play.
- LaDainian Tomlinson (hip) practiced fully Thursday and Friday after sitting out on Wednesday, but he isn’t much of a fantasy option.
PATRIOTS at COLTS
- Brandon Tate (knee) is out for the season.
- Sammy Morris (knee) is out for this week but is thought to be targeting a Week 11 return.
- Anthony Gonzalez (knee) is out.
RAVENS at BROWNS
*** Jamal Lewis (ankle) is questionable but expected to play.