NFL Fantasy Football Week 10 Rankings: Top 25 QBs
It’s a special week when you have Peyton Manning and Tom Brady squaring off, but neither of them took home the top spot on our rankings for Week 10.
Let’s take a look at who does, as well as how everyone else falls.
1. Drew Brees - New Orleans Saints - at St. Louis
2. Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts - vs. New England
3. Tom Brady - New England Patriots - at Indianapolis
4. Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers - vs. Dallas
5. Ben Roethlisberger - Pittsburgh Steelers - vs. Cincinnati
6. Brett Favre - Minnesota Vikings - vs. Detroit
7. Kurt Warner - Arizona Cardinals - vs. Seattle
8. Jay Cutler - Chicago Bears - at San Francisco
9. Joe Flacco - Baltimore Ravens - at Cleveland
10. Tony Romo - Dallas Cowboys - at Green Bay
11. Philip Rivers - San Diego Chargers - vs. Philadelphia
12. Donovan McNabb - Philadelphia Eagles - at San Diego
13. Carson Palmer - Cincinnati Bengals - at Pittsburgh
14. Matt Hasselbeck - Seattle Seahawks - at Arizona
15. Kyle Orton - Denver Broncos - at Washington
16. Matt Ryan - Atlanta Falcons - at Carolina
17. Jake Delhomme - Carolina Panthers - vs. Atlanta
18. Alex Smith - San Francisco 49ers - vs. Chicago
19. Mark Sanchez - New York Jets - vs. Jacksonville
20. Marc Bulger - St. Louis Rams - vs. New Orleans
21. Trent Edwards - Buffalo Bills - at Tennessee
22. David Garrard - Jacksonville Jaguars - at New York Jets
23. Matt Cassel - Kansas City Chiefs - at Oakland
24. Josh Freeman - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - at Miami
25. Matthew Stafford - Detroit Lions - at Minnesota
* The Colts and Patriots are two of the best passing defenses in the league, but what will happen when the two teams square off? Forget the run—it’s liable to be a shootout, meaning both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady could be in store for big games.
* Ben Roethlisberger has been among the best quarterbacks in the league. He gets the Bengals, one of the worst passing defenses by yards allowed, so look for another big day.
* Brett Favre is not a great option most weeks, but against the Lions that’s completely different. The Lions have given up 19 TDs through the air, meaning he could be in store for a solid week.
* Kyle Orton’s got a tough matchup against the Redskins, but his value sits on his ability to manage the game. He has thrown just one interception (prior to his Monday night game), which certainly should help despite the matchup.
* How disappointing is it that the crop of QBs taking on the worst defenses is Trent Edwards, Jake Delhomme, and JaMarcus Russell?
* What are the chances that the Rams fall behind early and let Marc Bulger try to pass their way back into the game? For that reason, he should be worth considering in two-quarterback formats.
* Josh Freeman was impressive in his first start and jumps over Vince Young to be the final quarterback on this list. It’ll be tough for him to repeat his performance, but in two-quarterback formats the rookie seems like a better option than some other low-end targets.
What are your thoughts? Who was left off the list? Who should be higher? Who should be lower?
Other Week 10 Rankings
This article is also featured on www.rotoprofessor.com/football
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?