There are countless ways in which one could predict the winner of any given game, but it doesn't get much better than how Jimmy Fallon does it.
Continuing a segment he has done for a few years now on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the talk-show host used puppies to predict who will win Super Bowl 50, the Denver Broncos or the Carolina Panthers.
The puppies don't care what the TV analysts say or what the line in Vegas is. They have their own methods of selecting a winner. And it was pretty clear-cut.
In case you were wondering how accurate the puppies are, here are their past picks:
- 2013 NFL season opener: Picked Denver, Broncos won
- 2013 World Series: Picked Boston, Red Sox won
- 2015 College Football Playoff final: Picked Oregon, Ohio State won
- 2015 NCAA tournament: Picked Michigan State, Duke won
- 2015 Kentucky Derby: Picked American Pharoah, American Pharoah won
The puppies haven't been perfect, but they don't have a bad track record.