Justin K. Aller/Getty Images
This is a quality group of pitchers, but they have some warts. They are of the "use at your own risk" variety.
- Charlie Morton, Pittsburgh Pirates: @ Chicago Cubs, @ Milwaukee Brewers
- Hiroki Kuroda, New York Yankees: vs. Baltimore Orioles, vs. Boston Red Sox
- Jarred Cosart, Houston Astros: vs. Los Angeles Angels, @ Texas Rangers
- Mark Buehrle, Toronto Blue Jay: vs. Houston Astros, @ Baltimore Orioles
- Trevor Cahill, Arizona Diamondbacks: @ San Francisco Giants, vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Ubaldo Jimenez, Baltimore Orioles: @ New York Yankees, vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Morton is worth a look because of his start against the Cubs. He threw six scoreless innings against them Wednesday. He's best used as a streamer in daily leagues. Only use him against the Brewers if your ERA and WHIP aren't at risk.
Kuroda has a tough schedule against the O's and the Red Sox, making him a debatable option.
Cosart threw five scoreless innings against the Yankees, but the Angels and Rangers present a tough pair of games. Same with Jimenez against the Yanks and Blue Jays.
Buehrle has a nice start against the Astros but a tough one against the O's. He should grind out one victory.
Cahill combined to go 3-1 against the Dodgers and Giants last year with a 3.33 ERA.