Two weeks ago, Bleacher Report's Andrea Hangst brought you a roundup of the players a collection of experts had pegged to be drafted with each pick of the first round of the 2013 NFL draft. But things move real quickly during draft season, so a lot of the speculation has changed since then.
We've scanned 10 mock drafts from popular national writers and analysts, all of which were published in the last week, in an effort to establish something of a consensus (or at least a majority favorite) for each team with a first-round selection (sorry, Seahawks and Redskins).
Our 10 experts for this exercise are:
- Michael Schottey, Bleacher Report
- Mel Kiper, Jr., ESPN (subscription required)
- Todd McShay, ESPN (subscription required)
- Charlie Campbell, Walter Football
- Don Banks, Sports Illustrated
- Bucky Brooks, NFL.com
- Rob Rang, The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com
- Mike Florio, Pro Football Talk
- Russ Lande, National Football Post
- Matthew Fairburn, SB Nation