As a position group, tight ends have been recently disappointing in fantasy football. Most legitimate fantasy options have been inconsistent at best, but the New Orleans Saints’ Jimmy Graham (along with injured New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski) has been the gold standard at the position.
In his last four games, Graham has caught 26 passes for 310 yards and five touchdowns—including at least five catches and one score in each week.
Without Gronkowski for the foreseeable future, Graham’s reliability and dynamic play make him the No. 1 ranked tight end in every week that he’s healthy.
Four of the top five tight ends for Week 12 are of the blue-chip, big-name variety. Here’s who didn’t make the cut.
6. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings (at Chicago Bears)
7. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers (at New York Giants)
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers (at Philadelphia Eagles)
9. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals (vs. Oakland Raiders)
10. Scott Chandler, Buffalo Bills (at Indianapolis Colts)
11. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans (at Jacksonville Jaguars)
12. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles (vs. Carolina Panthers)
13. Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. Tennessee Titans)
14. Tony Moeaki, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. Denver Broncos)
15. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants (vs. Green Bay Packers)
16. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens (at San Diego Chargers)
17. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts (vs. Buffalo Bills)
18. Jacob Tamme, Denver Broncos (at Kansas City Chiefs)
19. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers (at Cleveland Browns)
20. Anthony Fasano, Miami Dolphins (vs. Seattle Seahawks)