Week 11 Fantasy Football: Top 45 Wideouts in Points-Per-Reception Leagues
Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images
Here are my top 45 wide receivers for Week 11 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
When it comes to crafting a weekly listing of elite wide receivers, simply follow the trail of quarterbacks primed for Week 11 glory...or wideouts with track records of success against middling pass defenses.
NOTE: The Seahawks, Giants, Titans and Vikings all have bye weeks.
To view my top-50 listing of wide receivers in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
Week 11: Top 45 PPR Wideouts
1. Roddy White vs. Arizona
2. Reggie Wayne @ New England
3. Calvin Johnson vs. Green Bay
4. Wes Welker vs. Indianapolis
5. A.J. Green @ Kansas City
6. Denarius Moore vs. New Orleans
7. Demaryius Thomas vs. San Diego
8. Steve Johnson vs. Miami
9. Larry Fitzgerald @ Atlanta
10. Andre Johnson vs. Jacksonville
11. Brandon Marshall @ San Francisco
12. Danny Amendola vs. N.Y. Jets
13. Julio Jones vs. Arizona
14. Marques Colston @ Oakland
15. Steve Smith vs. Tampa Bay
16. Eric Decker vs. San Diego
17. Jeremy Maclin @ Washington
18. Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
19. Randall Cobb @ Detroit
20. Malcom Floyd @ Denver
21. Jordy Nelson @ Detroit
22. Dez Bryant vs. Cleveland
23. Miles Austin vs. Cleveland
24. Dwayne Bowe vs. Cincinnati
25. James Jones @ Detroit
26. Mike Wallace vs. Baltimore
27. Lance Moore @ Oakland
28. Darrius Heyward-Bey vs. New Orleans
29. DeSean Jackson @ Washington
30. Brian Hartline @ Buffalo
31. Michael Crabtree vs. Chicago
32. Torrey Smith @ Pittsburgh
33. Mike Williams @ Carolina
34. Brandon Lloyd vs. Indianapolis
35. Josh Gordon @ Dallas
36. Andre Roberts @ Atlanta
37. Titus Young vs. Green Bay
38. Jeremy Kerley @ St. Louis
39. Laurent Robinson @ Houston
40. Donald Jones vs. Miami
41. Anquan Boldin @ Pittsburgh
42. Donnie Avery @ New England
43. Josh Morgan vs. Philadelphia
44. Davone Bess @ Buffalo
45. Cecil Shorts @ Houston
45a. Brandon Gibson vs. N.Y. Jets
1. Marques Colston has been a fantasy force away from the cozy confines of the Superdome. In his last eight road games (including last year's playoffs), he boasts per-outing averages of seven catches, 98 yards and 0.63 touchdowns. Going one step further, Colston crossed the PPR-elite threshold of six catches, 95 yards and/or one touchdown six times.
2. According to Pro Football Reference, the Colts and Patriots stopped being divisional rivals after the 2001 season. And yet, Indy's Reggie Wayne has a long track record of success against New England's pass defense. From 2002-2011, spanning nine regular season games, Wayne averaged 5.8 catches, 78 yards and 0.6 touchdowns.
3. Remember Laurent Robinson, the Jaguars' high-priced offseason signing who was also a top-40 wideout in August? Well, in his last two weeks, he has flown under the fantasy radar with 15 catches, 118 yards and 24 targets. Of equal importance, his reemergence comes at a time when fantasy GMs are racking their brains trying to make sense of Jacksonville's ever-changing pecking order at receiver.
Who's No. 1? Robinson, Cecil Shorts or Justin Blackmon?
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?