Niners tight end Vernon Davis (25 catches, 374 yards, 4 TD) caught eight balls for 118 yards in his last meeting with the Rams (January 2012).
Here are my top 25 tight ends for Week 10 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
To view my weekly top 25 tight ends in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
NOTE: The Browns, Cardinals, Patriots and Redskins are all on byes.
Week 10: Top 25 Tight Ends
1. Rob Gronkowski vs. Buffalo
2. Jason Witten @ Philadelphia
3. Jimmy Graham vs. Atlanta
4. Tony Gonzalez @ New Orleans
5. Dustin Keller @ Seattle
6. Aaron Hernandez vs. Buffalo
7. Heath Miller vs. Kansas City
8. Antonio Gates @ Tampa Bay
9. Vernon Davis vs. St. Louis
10. Brandon Myers @ Baltimore
11. Brandon Pettigrew @ Minnesota
12. Owen Daniels @ Chicago
13. Jermaine Gresham vs. N.Y. Giants
14. Greg Olsen vs. Denver
15. Martellus Bennett @ Cincinnati
16. Brent Celek vs. Dallas
17. Dwayne Allen @ Jacksonville
18. Scott Chandler @ New England
19. Jacob Tamme @ Carolina
20. Jared Cook @ Miami
21. Kyle Rudolph vs. Detroit
22. Joel Dreessen @ Carolina
23. Zach Miller vs. N.Y. Jets
24. Dennis Pitta vs. Oakland
25. Dallas Clark vs. San Diego
25a. Anthony Fasano vs. Tennessee
25b. Lance Kendricks @ San Francisco
25c. Tony Moeaki @ Pittsburgh
1. Through eight weeks, Heath Miller has tallied double-digit PPR points six times. And the "ugly-duckling" performance from Week 5 still produced eight points. That's a respectable nadir for a non-superstar asset.
2. On the flip side, Vernon Davis (25 catches, 374 yards, four TDs) only has four PPR outings of 10 points or more. Strangely, that's an improvement from Davis' first-half production of last season.
3. Jermaine Gresham was the only Bengals playmaker to crack the century mark in receiving yards last week against Denver (A.J. Green had 105 yards from scrimmage). Of equal importance, in his last six games, Gresham has collected double-digit fantasy points three times.
4. Scott Chandler may be mired in a four-game touchdown drought, but he has taken incremental steps forward lately, boosting his receptions (1-2-3), targets (3-4-5) and receiving yards (4-15-51) in the last three weeks.
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.