Fantasy Football: Smartphone-Friendly Cheat Sheet for Week 9
Piggy-backing off the success of The Fantasy Blog's smartphone-friendly cheat sheets for standard-scoring and points-per-reception leagues back in August...
...Here's an all-encompassing, iPhone-friendly cheat sheet full of Week 9 insight and predictions:
- Top 25 Quarterbacks
- Top 40 Running Backs
- Top 50 Wide Receivers
- Top 25 Tight Ends
- Week 9 Positional Locks/5 Podcasts To Follow
- AUDIO: Week 9 QB Locks
- AUDIO: Week 9 RB Locks
- AUDIO: Week 9 WR Locks
- Top 100 Most Valuable Assets From This Point Forward
- Top 30 Waiver-Wire Pickups For Week 9 | SLIDESHOW: In-Depth Top 10
- Early Guide To Week 9 Success
- 'Start-or-Sit' Scenarios For Week 9
- How To Handle An Elite-QB Handcuff On The Trade Market
- How To Shake The 0-2 Blues
- 4 Reasons To Trade An Elite Back After An 0-2 Start
- Top 150 Overall Players, Vol. 4
- 'Survivor Pool' Picks For Weeks 1-17
- The 'Week 11 Bye' Strategy
- 10 Players I'll Be Avoiding At Their Prescribed Draft Slots
- Results of Three Simultaneous Mock Drafts
- PPR Primer
- Choose Your QB: Brady vs. Brees
- Analysis: 10-Team Real Draft With Quirky Rules
- Bye-Week Saviors
- Dark Horses/Sleepers After Round 8
- Faking Your Way Through An Early Draft
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?