Atlanta Falcons: 5 Overlooked Reasons Why the Falcons Will Win Sunday
Larry French/Getty Images
All I hear about is why the Philadelphia Eagles will overcome their obvious problems and defeat the unbeaten Atlanta Falcons.
The Eagles are favored everywhere from the national media to Las Vegas.
Here are five little talked about reasons why they are wrong.
1. They say that Michael Vick is just another guy and there is no feud nor hard feelings in Atlanta. The nicest printable thing I can say about that is "BULL." I haven't forgotten and neither has anyone on the Falcons. Vick will be exposed in every way possible, in the friendliest sort of way.
2. The Eagles offensive line is going to be exploited and overrun by the Falcons defensive line. They have not been able to protect Vick and they won't on Sunday either. I predict a few hits will have a little hot sauce on them.
3. The Falcons are going to make some run stopping adjustments that will keep the Eagles run game from causing damage. This and the fact that an Eagles run game will not help them when they fall behind.
4. The Falcons run game will make an appearance. Michael Turner and company have just been on the shelf resting until now. Turner just needs to get enough carries to warm up and the Eagles will get tired of trying to bring him down. This has happened many times in the past.
5. The Atlanta Falcons will not be out coached this year. They were out coached the last time they met, but this will not happen. Mike Nolan and Dirk Koetter will out coach the Eagles. This is the easiest prediction of the bunch.
The defensive scheme will give Vick fits. He will be hit by an array of blitzes from all directions. He will be confused and frustrated and start to make mistakes, including turning over the ball.
The offense will just have too much talent for the Eagles to stop.
I just don't see it any other way!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?