With an exciting seventh week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 8 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk is coming off a two-touchdown game, giving him five on the year. Takes on St. Louis in London.
2. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Averaging 71.7 yards with four touchdowns in six games. Bye week to charge the batteries before facing Philly.
3. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Has 25 catches in the past three games. Takes on the Giants.
4. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
His availability will be in question, but if he can go he’s a strong option against Denver.
5. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Has 11 catches the past two weeks. Faces the Rams.
6. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Facing the Redskins’ league-worst pass defense. Has five touchdowns in six games.
7. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Scored twice before the bye. Takes on Cleveland.
8. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Wasn’t targeted last week. That should get corrected against Arizona.
9. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
Didn’t catch a pass last week, but he’s a big time red-zone threat. He has five touchdowns entering this week’s game with Tampa Bay.
10. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants
Bennett got back on track with five catches for 79 yards. Had 40 yards and a score in the first meeting with Dallas.
11. Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagles
Fourth among TEs with 357 yards. Takes on Atlanta.
12. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Averaging 55.7 yards. Hasn’t scored, which keeps him from a higher ranking. Takes on the Chiefs.
13. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Faces a tough Bears team, which should lead to plenty of looks.
14. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans
Averaging 46.9 yards. Has the talent to have a big day, but Tennessee doesn’t utilize him enough.
15.Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Tough matchup against the Seahawks, but he’s a heavily targeted option.
Also check out: