Atlanta's Tony Gonzalez (26 catches, 265 yards, 3 TD) is only one of four NFL tight ends to post two games of double-digit targets this season.
Here are my top 25 tight ends for Week 5 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
NOTE: The Cowboys, Raiders, Lions and Buccaneers have bye weeks.
To view my weekly top 25 with standard-scoring leagues, click here.
Week 5: Top 25 PPR Tight Ends
1. Jimmy Graham vs. San Diego
2. Rob Gronkowski vs. Denver
3. Tony Gonzalez at Washington
4. Vernon Davis vs. Buffalo
5. Fred Davis vs. Atlanta
6. Martellus Bennett vs. Cleveland
7. Heath Miller vs. Philadelphia
8. Brent Celek at Pittsburgh
9. Owen Daniels at N.Y. Jets
10. Antonio Gates at New Orleans
11. Greg Olsen vs. Seattle
12. Dennis Pitta at Kansas City
13. Scott Chandler at San Francisco
14. Jacob Tamme at New England
15. Jermichael Finley at Indianapolis
16. Kyle Rudolph vs. Tennessee
17. Jermaine Gresham vs. Miami
18. Coby Fleener vs. Green Bay
19. Jared Cook at Minnesota
20. Marcedes Lewis vs. Chicago
21. Lance Kendricks vs. Arizona
22. Tony Moeaki vs. Baltimore
23. Benjamin Watson at N.Y. Giants
24. Anthony Fasano at Cincinnati
25. Zach Miller at Carolina
1. Only four tight ends (Gonzalez, Graham, Jason Witten, Brandon Pettigrew) boast two games of double-digit targets.
2. For what it's worth, Oakland's Brandon Myers has caught 16-of-17 balls thrown to him this season—a remarkably high ratio for any NFL playmaker. In deeper leagues, Myers (228 receiving yards) would be an ideal pickup during his bye week.
3. Kyle Rudolph (15 catches, 146 yards) has done a good job siphoning scoring opportunities from running back Adrian Peterson. Each of Rudolph's three touchdowns have occurred from six yards or less.
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.